Chapter 35: Revealed

in ghost city

Pochita (in semi-complete form), Denji, Power and Aki are enjoying breakfast. Himeno is also present here.

"traitorous cat..." Power cooed, picking up nyako "how dare you leave me to sleep with Pochita, I'm back and you're still sleeping with him"

At Power's words, Pochita ignored it and looked at Denji - who was now blankly looking at the coffee cup on the table.

Pochita: "denji, what's wrong?"

Denji: "It's okay, Aki, I can't drink coffee..."

Himeno: "Then give me something to drink"

____________

At the headquarters of the security department

"I'm so busy these days so I'll probably take some time off to go to Enoshima, do you three want to go?" Makima asked Pochita, Aki and Power. Hearing about going on a trip, Pochita excitedly transformed into a semi-complete form and happily asked Makima.

Pochita: "So can I take Denji with me?!"

Makima: "okay"

Suddenly, nearly a dozen demon hunters opened the door and entered the room. They approached Makima and one of them was whispering something to her.

"I understand" Makima nodded after hearing what they said, turning to face the three people.

Makima: "it's not okay"

____________

"Is he an enemy or an ally?! The chainsaw demon of terror!"

Power, Pochita was staring intently at the TV screen, showing clips of Pochita in battle with Reze and the storm demon.

"The saw demon rushes with fury! Don't give up no matter how strong the enemy is!"

"yay!!! I'm famous!!!" Pochita shouted, happily waving her hands above her head.

Makima: "Even though the security department limited media attention, it seems to have failed..."

"looks like the bomb demon has finished his job..." Makima muttered.

"open?" Pochita turned to her.

Makima: "thanks to the media, Pochita will now be known...a demon without hostility will be highly sought after"

Aki: "Bombs are Soviet spies, right/why are they trying to add more competitors?"

Makima: "they don't care who gets Pochita as long as it's not me"

Pochita: "Enoshima...I was taken there once by Denji! but I wasn't allowed to play"

"We have discovered that the assassins were sent, initially identified as Quanxi of China and three assassin brothers from America, they arrived here 4 days ago" one of the demon hunters present in the speaking room.

Power: "I have a vacation house in Enoshima!"

Makima: "Pochita...vacation is just an act"

Pochita: "eh?"

"Call Kusukabe and Tamaoki from Miyagi Prefecture 2nd team, Subaru from Kyoto Prefecture 1st team and hire demon hunter Hirofumi Yoshida for a month" Makima ordered one of the demon hunters to be there

"Pochita, be careful, from now on you will be the prey of all the assassins in the world" Makima said as he walked with the group following him.

Aki and Makima walked side by side, with Pochita (in dog form) and Power following behind with nearly a dozen demon hunters surrounding them.

Makima: "things will continue to happen, but we will still attack with gun demons after a year. Aki, I leave that mission to you, don't die, because we need everyone in the war translate this"

Aki nodded to Makima as they continued walking.

______________

Angel and Aki were sitting in a restaurant, two people at the same table, two bowls of ramen noodles lying on the table.

Angel: "maybe you don't know... but demons never die, even if they turn to ashes they will still revive, as long as their name is still feared by humans, but they don't revive in this world, but they are reborn in hell"

Angel: "I don't know if it's true, but when a demon dies in hell, they are resurrected in this world, an endless cycle of reincarnation"

Aki: "So do you still remember what hell is like?"

Angel: "So do you remember what your mother's uterus was like?"

Aki: "so what do you mean?"

"don't tell anyone about any of this, I also asked the other people on the team but none of them remember hell, but they all remember a sound before they died and about a year and a half ago all the demons in existence heard one voice" Angel said.

Aki: "sound? voice?"

Angel: "they all remember the roar of the engine like Pochita's. As for the voice... it is related to the unusual increase in the number of demons in this world"

Aki: "What is it?"

Angel: "must destroy...The Abominable Fist That Has Turned Against God!"