chapter 14: terror

"...": conversation

(...): interior monologue

The next morning, after the party, himeno opened her eyes and saw herself lying on the bed still wearing her uniform, she got up from the bed, stretched and shook her slightly throbbing neck, she walked out of the room and saw Denji lying cross-legged on the sofa. Looking at denji who was sleeping soundly, himeno knew that denji was the one who brought her home.

Himeno:(he looks so cute sleeping, maybe we should let him sleep a little longer)

Himeno started walking towards the bathroom, changed clothes and took a shower, brushed her teeth and changed into another set of clothes. After finishing cleaning her body, she went to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast and woke up Denji. She went to where Denji was sleeping and gently woke him up.

Himeno: "wake up denji"

Denji gradually opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was himeno's face and her smile, he jumped up from the sofa and rubbed his eyes.

Denji: "good morning, himeno-san"

Himeno: "good morning denji, breakfast is ready

Denji continued to eat with little expression on his face while himeno looked at him thoughtfully, as if she was thinking about something.

Himeno: "denji...I was too drunk last night to remember anything...did I accidentally do something to you?"

denji: "don't worry, you can't go to jail yet"

Hearing what denji said, himeno let out a sigh of relief.

Himeno: "phew, you're lucky, if anything happened, 'd go to jail."

Himeno was somewhat reassured and then ate with Denji.

Himeno: "You're really strange, denji... I think everyone would feel uncomfortable in situations like this and then run away."

Denji: "If there's good food, why be stupid?"

Himeno: "That reminds me...do you like makima?"

Denji: "don't like"

Himeno: "so you hate it?"

Denji: "don't hate"

Himeno: "That's really strange?... what man would fall for her after even just a little contact with her, but you're not like that... hmm... okay, I'll help." Can you do me a favor?"

Denji: "What's going on?"

Himeno: "Actually I really like aki so can you help me get to aki? In return I will give anything within my ability"

Denji: "a box of beef"

Himeno: "let's play"

Denji and himeno shake hands, forming a super secret alliance.

Denji: "What time is it now?"

Himeno: "It's over 7 o'clock"

Denji: "Forget it! I'm late for school!"

He started eating quickly, took his sandals and then stood on the railing much to himeno's surprise.

Himeno: "wait! this is the 22nd floor"

Ignoring Himeno's words, he jumped out of the building to Himeno's horror. The bald boy landed lightly and then ran away. Himeno, after observing the incident, could not help but be surprised. She was suspicious of what Denji showed and she wondered what the hell he was?

__________

Makima kept his eyes glued to the train window, looking at nature, buildings and lakes outside as the train passed by.