Chapter 25: love, flowers and baldness

(interior monologue)

"conversation"

--------------------

The two eyes looked at each other, Denji didn't say anything but just looked at the girl in front of him, something inside him seemed to have changed.

"Ah, the rain has stopped" the girl chirped as the sound of water dripping into the phone booth gradually stopped. The two stepped out of the boot, the girl pointed in one direction.

???: "I work part-time at the shop at the end of futamichi street. If you have free time, please stop by. I will repay you. Remember to stop by!"

The girl smiled and pointed at denji then left, leaving the bald boy standing there absent-mindedly.

Denji: "pochita"

Pochita: "woof?"

Denji: "There's something strange inside me right now"

Pochita suddenly gasped, denji's words were like lightning hitting the little dog's ears, he understood something.

Pochita: (denji...fell in love with her!)

Pochita looked at denji in surprise, he couldn't expect that the person he was friends with and also the person he admired would flirt so quickly. But the little dog also noticed something: there was something very familiar about that girl.

Pochita:( I remember! That was the girl that denji saved! But it's strange that she didn't remember denji after all? Did that girl forget denji?!)

chapter 10 there.

While he was lost in his thoughts, he was suddenly lifted off the ground and placed on denji's shoulders. Pochita was surprised by this. He didn't understand what Denji was planning to do, but the little dog just clung firmly to his shoulder like an instinct.

"pochita, hold on tight" denji said with a more serious expression than usual, denji crouched down and prepared to run.

Denji:"SERIOUSLY KILLING MOVEMENT SYSTEM: SERIOUS RUNNING"

Denji immediately took off at lightning speed, creating strong gusts of wind and large clouds of dust in his path, pochita tried to cling to his shoulder with her small front legs while the little dog's face deformed due to high speed movement.

Beam: "SAW YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

____________

The girl sneaked into a back alley, crawled into the back door of the store and took the apron. She emerged from the back room, still adjusting her apron as she put it on.

Shop owner: "If you're late for work, you won't get paid any time you're gone."

???: "stingy thing"

Restaurant owner: "water for table number 4"

She picked up the tray and brought it to table number 4 and saw denji sitting there.

"What! You're here! Why did you come so quickly?" the girl exclaimed and placed the glass of water in front of the bald guy.

"Just happened to pass by here" she just smiled at what denji said, the girl suddenly turned her eyes to the floor and noticed pochita lying twitching on the floor and foaming at the mouth.

???:"What's wrong with your pet?"

Denji: "He just got motion sickness, it's okay"

Pochita: (girl betrays you)

"Then... let's have a drink, boss! Two cups of coffee please" the girl said, looking towards the owner. The shop owner just sighed and complained and then quietly went to make coffee for both of them.

"my name is reze, what's your name" the girl introduced herself

Denji: "denji"

Reze: "denji...denji, this is the first time I've seen someone as funny as you"

Denji suddenly froze on the spot, his face blank as if he were sinking into the pool of knowledge of the universe. Something suddenly welled up inside him, a feeling that no battle could bring him. a feeling he had never had before

Denji: (oh my god, it seems...I'm falling for her!)

Two cups of coffee were brought out and placed on the table. Denji lifted the cup of coffee and drank it with a satisfied smile.

Reze: "delicious"

Denji: "very delicious, please excuse me to go to the bathroom"

Get up from your seat and head straight to the men's restroom. 1 minute, 2 minutes, then 10 minutes but Denji still hadn't come out, Reze had to ask the owner to come in and look for Denji in the bathroom. The shop owner muttered but still went to the bathroom to look for denji. And that day, denji was taken to the hospital because of diarrhea.

-end of chapter-