chapter 3: new job

Denji and pochita are with the red-haired woman in the headquarters of the Security Bureau.

Woman: "there are over a thousand anonymous demon hunters in Tokyo but the public side has more days off and has the best benefits package."

Denji (picking his nose): "Is that so?"

The red-haired girl looked at denji's reaction and just smiled. Soon they arrived at her office. There is a name written on the door. "Makima" Denji said loudly.

Makima: "Hmm? Yes? Do you want to ask something?"

She looked at Denji but she didn't get an answer.

Makima: "before joining, you need to do some physical tests first"

Denji went to the test taking area. There are also many people who want to become demon hunters

Denji passes the test with the highest score. Makima was extremely surprised at Denji's physical strength through what he showed because this was not human physical strength. She thought that perhaps it came from the power of a demon.

_________________________________________

Entering the office, makima gave denji a pen and a contract, denji didn't read a word but signed the paper.

Makima: "hey denji"

Denji: "what is it?"

Makima: "We have a uniform policy here, so please put this on. After saying that, makima gave denji a uniform."

Makima: "After changing, you will meet your colleagues"

Denji: "Then where will the clothes I'm wearing go?"

Makima: "there's a personal locker, you can put it in there"

(after changing clothes)

​(denji is bald)

Makima: "this is Aki Hayakawa, has been here for three years. Today you will follow him"

Denji:' is that so? Nice to meet you, Aki"

Denji extended his hand with the intention of shaking hands.

Aki: "me too"

Aki shook denji's hand politely.

Aki: "What is that thing?"

aki pointed at pochita

Denji: "it's my pet"

Aki: "pet?"

Aki was confused because he had never seen a pet with a saw on its forehead, but he quickly let it go

Makima: "you two will go out on patrol together, if denji is helpful then you both will officially become teammates"