Chapter 30: love explodes

"conversation"

(interior monologue)

Reze reached for the latch, running her index finger through it as she slowly walked toward the building. Nomo stared at her as two demon hunters approached from behind him, passing him to face Reze.

Nomo: "Katou, Tanabe, if you two kill her, all responsibility will be on me. Just kill her like a demon."

Aki: "The rest is up to you"

Nomo: "just remember that you owe me"

Aki immediately led Beam and Pochita away. Katou and Tanabe bit their wrists hard and pointed towards Reze, blood from their wounds dripping to the ground. Suddenly, blood suddenly flowed from Reze's nose and mouth. She coughed, blood pouring from her mouth as she staggered.

Katou: "we just molded her internal organs"

Nomo: "Damn she's bleeding!"

Tanabe: "Even if we regenerate, we still can't get rid of the mold, we just need to buy time."

Reze smirked, straightening up and glaring at the demon hunters. She yanked the latch, quickly using her other hand to tap the side of her neck.

BOOM!!

The flames around her head burned down into a small explosion. Something flew out of the fire, bounced and was a few meters away from Reze. The smoke cleared to reveal her severed head.

Tanabe: "committed...suicide?"

Nomo: "not sure...is it possible to put mold into her brain?"

Tanabe: "it only affects living organisms"

The three demon hunters were immediately alert when Reze's body began to move. Slowly, that body part staggered towards Reze's head, grabbed its dark purple hair and lifted it up. The demon hunters were surprised and unable to react in time when the body threw Reze's head towards the building, causing it to fly through the window and land in front of a group of hunters.

Reze: "boom"

BOOM!!!

The building shook violently from the explosion inside, and nearby windows shattered from the force of the impact. The dust settled, and the demon hunters cried out as they saw Reze in his demon form, clinging to the ceiling, one of their arms trapped inside Reze's metal teeth.

"AAAAAA DOOO!!" A scream rang out, Galgali appeared from nowhere and ran up, jumped up, and kicked Reze straight in the back, causing her to fly out of the building. Galgali landed safely, rubbed his forehead with his hand, next to him was Kobeni cowering in fear.

Galgali: "so lucky! arrived on time!"

He turned towards the group of demon hunters. One of them was still frozen and trembling, and no.

"those people! Don't you hurry up and get out of here and evacuate the people! What are you waiting for? Galgali shouted, startling the people there, who immediately stood up and hastily ran away. After being kicked, Reze slowly stood up, brushed off the dust on his body, then clenched his fist and turned towards the person who had just kicked him.

"You...must die" Reze said in an angry voice, but when he turned around, he saw no one, obviously Galgali and Kobeni had both fled. Although very angry, Reze quickly calmed down and continued to chase Aki and Pochita.

Returning to Nomo, overwhelmed by what Reze has done, he tries to find a solution to this situation.

Nomo: "IT'S TOWARD THE RIGHT! DON'T LET IT CATCH AKI!"

"NOMO! PREVIOUS!" Tanabe shouted, and when Nomo turned around, he saw Reze's headless body running towards him.

"KON!" Nomo moved his hand forward, the demon fox's feet appeared and attacked towards that body. Reze's body jumped and immediately dodged, it ran towards Nomo. When Reze's body was about to hug him, from behind Nomo's back, an arm reached out and grabbed his collar, pulling Nomo and then pushing him away and receiving the hug on his behalf.

BOOM!!

Another explosion occurred, sending the three demon hunters there flying away. All three demon hunters stood up and were horrified by the explosion.

Katou: "Nomo! Tanabe! Are you two okay?!"

Tanabe: "I'm fine"

Nomo: "me too, but someone saved me..."

The smoke and dust gradually subsided, the first thing that appeared was someone's bald head. When the dust and smoke cleared, what was inside gradually appeared. All three demon hunters were surprised to see a young man with a head and he was completely naked, but what was more surprising was that after getting excited. During the entire explosion, the boy did not have a single wound on his body.

Denji: "Fuck, I lost all my clothes"

Katou: "who-who are you?"

Denji: "I'm Denji, a guy who's a demon hunter for fun. Have you seen a demon with a head like a bomb?"

"It goes that way," Nomo said, pointing in one direction. "Now that demon is chasing Aki and the others, are you going to chase?"

Denji: "yes"

Nomo: "I advise you not to go, that demon is very strong and even has a very strong healing ability, it's not certain you can touch it, but if you want to go, I won't stop you."

"Really?" Denji replied indifferently. As he turned around to leave, he suddenly stopped. Denji turned to the three demon hunters, scratched his head and gave a forced smile.

Denji: "guys...can you lend me some clothes, just pants is fine"

___________

Aki, Beam, Pochita and Angel were crowded inside a car, with Aki sitting in the front seat.

Aki: "I'll drive, you guys should rest and regain your strength"

...

...

...

Angel: "won't you start the car?"

Aki: "she is here"

Reze appeared in front of the car, slowly standing up from a low crouching position with an amazing murderous aura.

Aki: "monster"

-end chapter-