chapter 28: expressed

Reze started to run away from the murderer, even falling while running, but the murderer still followed her and did not let go. He was like a wild animal hunting, he chased Reze in excitement. She still tried to run as fast as she could and rushed to the school's rooftop. Standing on the rooftop while it was still pouring rain, she looked around and saw that there was no way out. The murderer had also chased her and licked his knife to show excitement.

Murderer: "Don't run anymore, honey?"

Reze: "Who are you?!"

The murderer: "That's a funny question, do you know who you are?" but a piece of cheese, to lure the mouse out."

Reze: "What are you talking about? Please, leave me alone..."

Murderer: "First I will peel off your face, then take out your eyes and give them to your boyfriend and tell him: your woman is still alive."

"Oh, is that so?" Someone's voice came from behind the murderer. He turned around and saw only a punch flying straight at his face. The murderer fell down, immediately losing consciousness.

"Denji!" Reze shouted. It started to stop raining, the bald boy didn't know when he came up here, his hand was still raised and turned into a fist, his body was also a bit wet from the rain.

Reze: "when did you get here?! How did you know I was here?!"

Denji: "Just came up, I saw a suspicious guy in the room so I followed him. And who is this guy, is he a psychopath?

Denji picked up the murderer and pinned him under his armpit to make sure he wouldn't escape from him. Denji walked towards the door, before leaving he turned his head towards Reze.

Denji: "It's stopped raining, please be careful when you go home, let me take this guy to the police"

Reze: "Wait!"

Denji: "What's wrong?"

Reze: "There's a festival tomorrow...let's go together, okay?"

Denji: "ok"

Reze: "Okay! Remember to come there tomorrow! Bring your pet too!"

After that, the boy left first to go to the police station, Reze remained, she stood in the women's restroom, leaning against the wall.

Reze: "I guess that guy is yours, right? Storm"

"I didn't know it was you, Miss Reze" the voice came from the sewer with terror in the words.

Reze: "I will let you go this time if you submit to me, now go away"

_____________

In the evening, Denji and Reze and Pochita were walking around the festival. The small dog hanging on Denji's shoulder always growled happily and sometimes barked with excitement. The three of them played a lot of games, from throwing rings, catching fish, and buying cotton candy and candy apples.

After that, Reze led the two up so high that the lights of the whole city could be seen overwhelming the stars in the night sky.

Denji: "Oh, this place is really high, isn't it?"

Pochita: "woof!"

Reze: "My boss said that this is the best place to watch fireworks, no one knows except the three of us."

"Really?" Denji said, he picked up Pochita and put her on the ground and stood close to the wooden railing.

Reze: "denji"

Denji: "What's wrong?"

Reze naturally approached, grabbed Denji's hand and lifted it up, her face turning red as she looked straight into the bald boy's eyes.

Reze: "Let's... run away together"

-end of chapter-