Chapter 37: Are you serious?

An old character will reappear in this arc and have an important appearance, guess who it is

___________

In Japan at night, Aki, Power, Pochita and Makima are walking on a road illuminated by street lights. Aki led the way, Power hugged Pochita and followed behind Makima at a cautious distance, the place they were headed to was the ghost city.

The more he walked, the more traces of destruction he saw everywhere, destroyed vending machines, houses with walls broken through, Makima looked around as he walked, it was strange, a place that was Known as the place with the most demons in the world, there is no presence of any demons. What Makima finds most strange is that even their scents disappear within a radius of 100km.

{Makima's flashback}

Makima and Kishibe walked down a long hallway.

Makima: "I heard that China's Quanxi is also coming, if that's true, then her demons will also come, so how can we stop this?"

Kishibe: "I do not encourage direct confrontation, if the whole world organizes a duel tournament, Quanxi will win, in short, it is still dangerous"

Makima: "There's no use being careful with Quanxi, the one to be careful of is Germany's Santa Claus"

Kishibe: "If he uses demons, that will be the end, I hope he's dead"

The two of them continued walking down the hallway, silent for a while before Kishibe opened his mouth.

Kishibe: 'Tonight you and I will go to Denji's house'

Makima: "for what?"

Kishibe: "to have a housewarming party and also to popularize that stupid bald guy a little"

Hearing what Kishibe said, Makima turned to look at Kishibe with a look of disbelief. "are you serious?"

{back to present}

Makima and the three of them also arrived in front of the apartment door. Aki rang the doorbell.

"Who is there?" a voice came from behind the door.

Aki: "It's Aki"

The sound of turning the door handle rang out. When the door was just slightly opened, Power immediately pulled the door open and rushed inside, causing the person who opened the door to fall and the person who opened the door, strangely enough, was Kobeni in office attire.

Kobeni: "good-good evening"

Aki: "What are you doing here?"

"Mr. Kishibe told me to come here... And all the members of team 4..." Kobeni said as she stood up and dusted herself off, but when she saw Makima next to Aki, she was startled and stood up immediately. short and raised his right hand in a military salute.

Kobeni: "Hello-Hello Boss!!!"

"good evening Kobeni" Makima walked past the trembling Kobeni, took off his shoes and entered. Inside the apartment were all the members of team 4, Angel and the spider demon Prinz were sitting against the wall reading manga, it was strange not to see her 7 spider legs, Galgali and Beam were sitting. playing cards, Denji and Himeno were playing games on a handheld game console, Power was hiding behind Denji and the little dog was watching intently. And these sights made Makima.

"Ah! hello Makima" Galgali said when she saw Makima.

"hi" Angel said while still staring at the storybook.

"Good evening Miss Makima" Prinz said as he stood up and bowed.

When Himeno saw Aki returning home, she stood up and was about to hug him as a welcome, but when she saw Makima, she suddenly stopped and looked at Aki a little closely.

Himeno: "aki, why is she here?"

Aki: "she came here to discuss something"

"Really?" Himeno said with a smirk, then she walked past Aki to the apartment door and opened it. "Since I'm not a demon hunter anymore, I'm going back to my room, remember to finish my work" Himeno said then slammed the door, angrily walked towards one of the apartments in the apartment building.

"Boss made her angry" Galgali said to Aki, who was still looking towards the door with wide eyes.

At this moment, the bald boy, who was focusing on the game console, suddenly raised his head and saw Makima.

Denji: "well...why are you here?"

"She's here because it's urgent" Aki said as she put down the sword on her body and hung it on the rack. He took a seat cushion and placed it on the floor.

"Please sit down" Aki said, then immediately left the room and went to himeno.

"go comfort your lover" galgali said to kobeni

Makima also sat down, facing Denji - who Power was hiding behind.

Makima: "Denji, have you seen the news this morning?"

Denji: "What do you know when you're in school all the time? Let's talk about it, let's keep it short"

And so Makima began to educate Denji, starting with the story of Pochita being on TV and then the fact that Pochita was being targeted by foreign powers, including the planning, she explained everything, without missing any detail. . Everyone in team 4 listened attentively except Denji, he just looked at Makima bewilderedly without catching a word, his face was blank and incomprehensible like a mentally retarded person, this made Makima extremely uncomfortable.

Makima: "denji, did you hear what I said?"

Denji was still bewildered, Makima just sighed and continued speaking. "The enemy this time is very dangerous, many strong people will be gathered in one place, do you understand what that means?"

Hearing the word "strong man", Denji suddenly smiled sinisterly, raising one eyebrow as he looked straight at Makima.

Denji: "that means, I'm about to be hunted!"

Angel: "no denji, only saws will get you hunted"

Denji: "why?!"

Galgali: "So he wasn't listening all this time"

Denji was in deep shock, he had been a demon hunter for 3 years, during these 3 years, he not only destroyed demons but also defeated many different criminal organizations, Denji had never even heard of anyone. or which military organization kills more demons than you, you should have fans and all, but what you have is just life in this ghost town that no one cares about! You should be popular with high school girls or elementary school kids, right? confused, why weren't you targeted?!

Denji: "Ah, I see, they didn't hunt me, because they criticized me for being bald, right?!"

Anger flared, Denji stood up, put on his blue sports clothes, walked towards the door, Pochita also stood up and intended to follow.

Makima: "Denji, where are you going?"

Denji: "hunting people"

Pochita: "denji! can you find their location?! let me go with you!"

Denji: "no! I will find their location myself, if you follow me, you will take up all my spotlight! I will find them and punch them, and we need more cabbage, I will buy it now"

Power: "denji don't leave me!"

Denji immediately left the house, slammed the door and went away.

"there, that's bitter" galgali said to kobeni

Prinz/ Angel/ Pochita/ Beam :"shut up"

When Denji left, Power, because there was no one left to protect him, immediately hid behind Pochita as a last resort, Makima still sat there, looking towards the door and thinking, it seemed like winning him over was difficult. much more than she thought.

-end of chapter-