Chapter 39: Just your bad luck

Change calling method

Dog-shaped saw demon: pochita

Chainsaw monster in semi-complete form: chain-chita

Chainsaw man in complete form: chainsaw man

Denji addresses Kobeni and Makima as sister

__________

The three assassin brothers, after stealing and running away, stopped at a campus in the city, sat on a bench and rested to regain their strength, seemingly sprinting continuously for 50 minutes. It seems a bit too much for them.

Tom: "It's because of you two! We all have to steal!"

Tyke: "It's your fault! Who goes around without money!"

Jerry: "Stop arguing, we won't be here long anyway, it's okay to steal a little"

"Hey! Those thieves!" The voice rang out, all three brothers looked towards the source of the voice, the person who called them was a bald guy with a blue gym outfit.

Jerry: "Who is that guy?"

Tyke: "you called us?"

Denji: "That's right! You cheated like that and ran away shamelessly?! But because you guys cheated at the right time, I'll let it go! I'll let it go"

Denji immediately turned around and was about to leave when Jerry, the middle brother of the three brothers, stood up from the bench and walked towards Denji with an angry expression. He was the most easily angered of the three brothers, a Once angry, they can't stop it, so the remaining two people can only silently pray that Denji will not be disabled.

"bastard!" Jerry said, approaching Denji with anger, he clenched his fists, his face was full of veins, he raised his hand, grabbed Denji's shoulder "you are tired of living!"

Jerry raised his fist to attack Denji, but the bald boy just threw his hand back and sent Jerry flying while he looked down and showed a guilty expression.

(sorry, because I'm also an accomplice, I don't want to get into any more trouble) Denji thought to himself, his face covered in sweat.

After Jerry was blown away, he fell into a bush. The two remaining brothers saw this and immediately ran to avenge their brothers when...

BAM! BAM!

_______________

{in the ghost city}

Chain-chita, galgali, prinz, power, kobeni were playing uno, Angel naturally took denji's futon and slept, Beam was still swimming around next to Chainchita.

Chain-chita: "prinz, can I ask something?"

Prinz: "ask"

Chain-chita: "When I met you, you had a lot of legs, where are all those legs?"

"I basically fused those legs into a single pair," Prinz said, pulling up her long dress and revealing a pair of legs that were no different from human legs. "Doing this helps me move in narrow spaces"

Galgali: "Just when I'm curious, Power, may I ask?"

Power: "bark"

Galgali: "Why are you so afraid of Makima, I think she's nice"

Prinz: "I'm curious too"

Kobeni: "me-me too"

Chain-chita: "that's how cowardly it is"

Power: "that dog! Who are you calling a coward? What the hell do you understand about what I went through with her! She's a demon! Wait, it smells of blood"