Chapter 15: Chase and kill

The three people, makima, kurose and tendo, had left the train station and were walking on the street, makima's clothes were covered in blood.

Makima: "Even if we leave right now, we still won't be able to make it in time. We'll handle it from here. Kurose, go find 30 criminals whose lightest crime is life in prison. Tendo, go isolate a shrine, the more The higher the better. Then, can you two get me a new outfit?"

___________

Returning to katana man and his companions, they were about to leave when one of them sensed something was wrong.

Henchman: "Hey, there's something strange"

Sawatari: "Is there something strange?"

Before that henchman could answer, suddenly...

The henchman became a pool of blood in the horror of everyone there, sawatari took the radio and started contacting the other team

"wait! confirm with team c makima is really dead!" she shouted into the radio.

"this is team e, we lost contact with team c since-aaaaaaaaa" before he could finish saying anything, there was suddenly an invisible pressure that turned him into a pool of blood.

Sawatari: "that girl..."

Kurose: "Why do we have to cover our eyes?"

Tendo: "Makima is a demon hunter under direct government control, low-level demon hunters like us are not allowed to see the demon she made a contract with.

Makima walked up to one of the kneeling people and said: "say, mishima shuuzou"

"mishima shuuzou"

After the man said the name, the makima gave a small smile and stood up, placing his palms and turning them, and then another of the katana man's henchmen turned into a puddle of curdled human blood. said that the other guy also died, the other guys also started to run away but also met the same outcome of death. After killing all the terrorists, leaving only katana man and sawatari, makima turned to tendo and kurose.

Makima: "You two can take it off now"

Both of them took off their blindfolds, both of them gasped in surprise because before their eyes they saw the prisoners they brought were now dead.

Makima: "I've done what I needed to do. Let's go back to Tokyo."

________________

Sawatari: "it...stopped. It's definitely makima, we need to go now!"

Sawatari shouted at katana man but before the two could get into the car, a voice came from behind them.

???: "you two..."

They turned their heads in the direction of the voice and saw kobeni staring at them, holding a bloody knife.

"You two are the ringleaders, right?" she asked, looking tired and worried.

Katana man: "so what?"

"It's definitely him!" Arai came from behind, clutching his bloody shoulder.

-end of chapter-