chapter 32: boom boom boom

Both demons rushed at each other, Reze swung his fist but was dodged by Pochita.

BOOM!

Reze's punch exploded again and destroyed the truck she was standing on. The powerful explosion sent Pochita flying and crashing into a store in the city. Pochita cried out in pain, but before she could recover, Reze continued to rush at extremely fast speed with another punch.

BOOM!

Another explosion occurred, it destroyed the building and caused Pochita to go through several buildings, Reze looked at the dark path she created, Pochita's figure at the end of the path, Pochita used the saws his machine to block Reze's attack.

Reze: "why don't you use your real power? With that form, you can easily cut me into a hundred pieces, right?"

Pochita: "No, you can't use it without Denji's permission"

Reze: "It seems like you're quite loyal, huh?"

"Huh?" Pochita suddenly stopped when he saw a strange lump attached to one of his chainsaws. That strange lump was Reze's finger, it suddenly burst into flames and was about to explode.

"Boom," Reze said

BOOM!

Another explosion continued and blew away the surrounding buildings, turning them all into rubble. Reze stood still as the dust and smoke gradually cleared.

"RAAAHHHH!" A battle roar appeared. From the smoke that had not yet cleared, Pochita continued to rush out and raised his chainsaw straight at Reze. Undeterred, Reze threw a hook into the saw demon's stomach, the punch exploded sending Pochita flying straight into the air. Without hesitation, the Bomb Demon exploded and flew up and appeared right where Pochita was, then turned his left leg into a rocket and kicked straight into the saw demon's stomach.

BOOM!

Reze stomped on Pochita's chest. continuously explodes in the air until it lands on the ground and ends with a huge explosion. The entire city was destroyed, smoke and dust filled the night sky. The dust cleared, revealing Reze's foot stepping on Pochita's chest, the entire lower body of the saw demon had completely disappeared. Reze stared at Pochita's lower coals as they slowly recovered.

Reze: "the infamous door demon in hell...can heal without needing blood"

Reze grabbed Pochita's neck and lifted it up only to continuously create explosions from his hands to prevent Pochita from recovering. After a while, Reze suddenly exploded again, she sighed as the smoke gradually dissipated to reveal Pochita's charred body, the chainsaw on his head also completely broken. Reze sighed, she carried Pochita's body as she walked through the ruins of the city and stepped on the bodies lying on the ground. As she passed by the two corpses lying on the ground, from behind, another "corpse" stood up and held a sword to cut off the arm holding Pochita, and the one holding the sword was none other than Aki, he was faked his own death to lure Reze and his trap. Reze's severed arm fell with Pochita.

Reze turned around, burned the rope on the severed hand and swung it at Aki with small explosions, but Aki promptly avoided it.

Aki: "Even though I can see the future, I'm not sure if I can dodge the attack in time..."

Next came a series of attacks from Reze, but they were all dodged by Aki. Since he possesses the eyes of the future devil, Aki can see the future, but the farther into the future, the more physical energy he consumes and can even cause brain damage, so he only dares to look a few seconds ahead. .

Aki continued to look into the future to dodge Reze's deadly punches until she fully recovered her arm and turned it into a missile which Reze threw at Aki.

BOOOOOOOM!

"I almost died!" Galgali gasped, he caught Aki and promptly pulled Aki away from the explosion.

Aki: "I've never been so happy to meet a devil in my life" Aki muttered, then they both stood up to face Reze.

"stop stop! time out!" Reze said and raised his hand, the two of them stopped, "I'm out of blood and still naked, there are two of you next to me, it's not fair at all"

Galgali: "Should we accept her?"

Aki: "no!"

Galgali: "I heard what my boss said! sorry baby!"

"ok, consultation is over, Storm Demon!" Reze suddenly shouted loudly but nothing happened, 2 minutes then 4 minutes, nothing appeared, this made Reze feel confused.

"STORM DEMON! YOU'RE GOOD!" Reze shouted loudly, startling Galgali and Aki. Suddenly from the sky, something very large fell down behind Aki and Galgali, both turned around only to see the giant head of the storm demon.

"WHAT THE HELL...!" Reze panicked, sensing something. Reze turned her head only to see Denji standing behind her. When she tried to attack Denji, the guy was faster and gave her a punch straight in the face. causing Reze to fly towards Aki and Galgali, causing them to move aside.

Reze continued to fly away until he crashed into a building. Aki and Galgali looked at where Reze landed in surprise and then turned back to look at Denji. Before Denji said goodbye to Nomo along with Kato and Tanabe, they lent him some clothes.

Galgali: "why are you here now?!"

Denji: "I'm lost"

Elsewhere, in the ruins of the battlefield, Angel approached a civilian lying motionless on the ground, a woman who had been caught in Reze's bombing. She had a wound right on her side, bleeding profusely. Mistaking Angel for a real angel, she tremblingly reached out her hand towards Angel but eventually let it go. Angel knelt down on both knees, took the woman's hand and raised it, gently kissing the hand.

Angel: "It's okay...you'll go to heaven"

Right next to Angel, the shark demon Beam was worriedly holding Pochita's body. Angel walked up to the two and stared at Pochita.

Beam: "You've been sawing forever and haven't woken up yet..."

Angel: "almost"

As soon as the words fell, the saw demon's charred body began to recover. Bones, internal organs, limbs and armor also recovered in the blink of an eye, Pochita sat up and scratched her head.

Pochita: "Where is the bomb? Has Denji arrived yet?"

Angel: "Aki and violence are fighting with her, Denji is nowhere to be seen"

"Is that so..." Pochita muttered, bowed her head silently, then looked to the left and saw the body of another civilian.

Seeing that, Pochita immediately stood up and twisted her body then turned towards Angel and Beam.

Pochita: "angels, sharks... let's go save people"

Angel/Beam: "huh?!"