chapter 40: first demon hunter

"conversation"

(interior monologue)

___________

Everyone in the apartment is gathering around a hot pot. The boiling hot pot water caused steam to rise, the aroma of food spread throughout the room, everyone in the room stared at the pot and waited. Denji looked into the pot, aimed at a piece of cooked meat, raised his chopsticks and was about to pick it up, at the same time, everyone at that moment raised their chopsticks.

With extremely fast speed, they all moved their chopsticks aiming for the best piece of meat, but it caused the water in the pot to splash. Denji's eyes and mouth were filled with panic as he looked at the pieces of food in the pot flying. in the air.

Makima noticed a piece of meat flying in the air, she smiled triumphantly, for some reason the piece of meat suddenly flew towards her. But before Makima could grab the meat, Chain-chita grabbed it first.

"What are you going to do with Denji's meat? Makima?" The saw devil spoke with pressure that seemed to radiate from his words.

Not giving up, Makima looked at Chain-chita with equal pressure. "Damn it, are you really okay with accepting him as your boss?"

"No way! Hot pot must be eaten together" Kishibe said as he continuously picked up the food that was gradually falling.

Kobeni: "Teacher! Pick up some beans too!"

"wait a minute" Denji said, as he raised his hand to get everyone's attention "there must be something wrong" Denji said as he scratched his forehead. "Why the hell did you guys eat before the host? You even ate all the cabbage! Go away!"

Angel: "looks like he's not very satisfied"

Prinz: "It's not good to chase customers away"

Denji: "No need to know, go away! Did you clearly say that coming to discuss the final matter is to be on duty?"

Kishibe: "Are you here to discuss the real thing?"

Denji: "Then say it! Hurry up!"

"In this case, there will be a lot of strong people coming so I want you to do something" Kishibe said in a low and serious voice, enough to make Denji know how serious this matter is, but Denji still maintained his attitude. my calmness.

Kishibe: "If Quanxi appears, I want you to stop Quanxi"

Denji: "Quanxi? who is that?"

Chain-chita: "I don't know either"

Galgali: "we devils are the same"

Makima: "that person is known as the first and strongest demon hunter, she is extremely strong, more than Kishibe"

"Oh really?" Denji said while still focusing on his bowl of rice, appearing not to care about the matter at all. "It's also terrible, isn't it?"

"Can't be underestimated" Kishibe said while eating. "She has more than enough strength to deserve that nickname. Her strength, physical strength, and speed all surpass human limits. I have never seen her lose, maybe even stronger than a saw devil." "

Beam then rose from the floor and pointed straight at Kishibe, "You rotten old man! Don't underestimate him!"

Chain-chita: "why did you only appear now?"

Denji: "It took 3-4 chapters to get to the new arc before appearing"

Beam started to crawl out of the floor, went into the kitchen and very naturally took the bowl and chopsticks and sat at the table right next to Chain-chita. The shark demon picked up a piece of meat from the pot and put them in the saw demon's bowl.