chapter 19: blasphemer

Aki felt flinched as the future devil gradually emerged from the darkness, swinging his arms in a strange dance, its shape resembling a ghostly tree, its woody flesh covered with a layer of moss. . Its chest cavity expanded, the black hole widened with its giant eyeball being the only thing visible. Its head has horns, its face has three pairs of eyes stacked vertically.

Future Demon: "yeah yeah yeah tell me! The future rules! The future rules!"

Aki: "I came here to make a contract with you, tell me quickly if you want anything"

Future Demon: "Eoooo, you're so boring. Okay! Show me your future! I'll decide on the contract based on what I see!"

The future demon spread its arms out to the sides, expanding its chest cavity, aki staring at the eyeballs in its chest cavity.

Future Devil: "Put your head in my chest cavity! Hurry!"

Aki looked at the future demon and gulped, he sighed and poked his head into its chest cavity. The future devil began to observe aki's future, constantly wiggling his body. The demon complimented Aki's future as extremely interesting. The demon let out a chuckle but then...it suddenly fell silent. The future demon opened his six eyes wide, revealing six eyes with concentric circles like a makima, drops of sweat began to flow, the demon's expression began to become scared, as if he was a demon. The future has seen something extremely terrible. It screamed and pushed aki away from him, causing aki to hit his butt on the floor, then the demon held his head in utter terror.

Future Demon: "WHAT THE HELL?!!! WHY?! WHY DOES THAT THING EXIST?!!!! WHY DOES IT EXIST IN THIS WORLD?!"

Aki now stood up and brushed his ass off, he didn't understand what was going on with the demon, what did it see in his future? Why is it so scared?

Aki: "Hey! What's going on...?"

Future Demon: "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD!!! WHY IS THAT THING SIDE BY YOU?!"

Aki:" What the hell are you talking about? What did you see in my future?"

The demon started to calm down, his silence didn't seem like he was going to tell aki what he saw.

Future Devil: "You don't need to know! You came here to make a contract, right? The price you have to pay is give me your right eye, in return I will give you my right eye."

Hearing what he had to pay for the contract, Aki was surprised because the price was too cheap compared to what he thought.

Future Devil: "You don't understand why this price is so cheap, right? But I won't tell you, because I don't want to die yet."

Aki: "I don't care about the future, take whatever you want"

"Okay" the demon immediately used his finger to pierce Aki's eye, stabbed deep into his eye socket and took out his right eye and threw it away. Even though he had prepared in advance, having his eye gouged out made Aki extremely painful. He knelt on the floor and screamed, holding his right eye socket, which was continuously bleeding. The demon saw this, he just slowly raised his hand and touched the right eye in the second row of eyes, pulling it out of his head while that eye was still attached to the nerve. And then, the nerve attached to that eye continuously wiggled and swayed like a separate living individual, it jumped into Aki's right eye socket and replaced his lost eye and merged into his face. Older brother. The concentric circles on the right eye gradually disappeared and transformed and became a normal eye.

Aki: "damn, it hurts"

Future Devil: "It's over now, you can leave"

Aki stood up and walked out to the metal door. When he walked out of the cell, he saw tendo and kurose still waiting for him.

Kurose: "It seems quite painful, right? Now let's go home"

Aki: "okay"

All three demon hunters followed the old path out of the cellar. The future devil was still standing still, his body continuously trembling with fear.

Future Demon: "Why does that monster exist?! That blasphemous creature shouldn't exist!"

Then the demon clasped his hands in prayer, facing upward as if praying to some god.

Future Demon: "Dear God, I will keep what I saw private, please forgive me"

And there was nothing to answer its prayers, but the demon still breathed a sigh of relief and retreated into the darkness of the cell.