Chapter 21: raid (part 2)

Currently, katana man's base is surrounded by dozens of police cars and demon hunters. The bald boy now yawned dejectedly, scratching his butt while pochita was clinging to his shoulder. Today Denji had to skip a class at school to participate in this mission and of course no one at school knew he worked as a demon hunter in the security department.

Denji: "so... what's the plan?"

Kishibe: "no plan, just throw them in and tear them apart"

Denji: "Vcl plan! Thanks to you guys, this month I lost my title as a good third student!"

Kishibe: "I thought four students were good?"

Denji: "I'm not very good at studying"

After that, two people, one demon, began to approach an officer wearing armor and a person wearing a bureau uniform.

Kishibe: "We're fine here, let's go inside, kid"

Kishibe pointed denji and pochita at a group of demons as they got out of the truck and walked towards the building. Denji nodded, leading Pochita to follow them.

"i'm shiina from kanagawa prefectural police department" the armored officer said.

"i'm furuno in demon hunting squad number 2" the other demon hunter said.

Kishibe: "I'm the captain of team 4, kishibe"

Kishibe: "Remind you all, the entire team of team 4 is almost not human, if just one person escapes, the damage will be many times greater than the terror, now I will briefly introduce team 4"

_______

The underground cellar was filled with the groans of hundreds of zombies. The yakuza's debtors. They are Akane Sawatari's secret weapon against any intruder, they have the ability to tackle any human intruder and at the same time turn those humans into zombies.

Note: the intruder must be human.

???: " hahaha! Zombie! Zombie!"

A dark blue shark fin slowly protruded from the wall, revealing a demon with a shark-like head.

He jumped off the wall, rushing into the zombies. Widening his sharp teeth, the shark demon's head instantly turned into a giant shark head with six eyes, instantly biting and devouring the zombies.

Kishibe: "The shark demon, he has the ability to swim anywhere, any material, can take demon form for a short time"

The shark demon continued to charge, intending to bite another person, but that person dodged the attack and kicked him in the face, causing the shark to fall to the ground, its head turning back into its demon form.

Demon shark: "Aw! It hurts so much!"

???:" sorry sorry, you rushed towards me so I thought you were a zombie"

The person chuckled as the zombie loomed towards him, the person raised his foot and kicked straight at the zombie and ripped off the zombie's head with ease.

Kishibe: "violent demons. Normally, when demons turn into demons, they become weaker, but this guy is too strong compared to a normal demon, so we made him wear a gas mask, even though Whatever happens, don't take off his mask."

The violent demon, he wore a hooded sweatshirt and a plague mask, punching and kicking brutally, his strength caused the zombies to be crushed instantly. The violent demon destroyed a few more zombies until he stopped because he saw a woman standing motionless among the zombies. Her head was bowed, causing her face to be hidden by her hair.

Violent devil: "Hey there! Get out quickly! If you get bitten, you'll turn into a zombie!"

The "woman" gradually raised her head, revealing a zipper running along her face.

Violent Demon: "Oh! Demon!"

In that moment, eight legs shot out from under the female devil's skirt. She used the sharp tip of each leg and pierced the zombies, tearing them into pieces.

Kishibe: "Spider demon, she often takes human form, a demon with a human-like shape will be quite friendly. But a demon is still a demon, if you talk nonsense, you will be killed immediately"

A chainsaw sound appeared, pochita- in semi-complete form, swung the chainsaw arm to create a horizontal slash that caused several dozen zombies to be cut in half. Pochita grabbed the head of another zombie and used the saw on his head to cut it in half.

Kishibe: "The saw demon, is the one hanging on the bald boy's shoulder just now. It has the ability to transform into three forms. Its final form is strong enough to destroy everyone here. But the thing is In particular, saw ghosts won't kill people, at least."

Pochita shows off his strength, causing the shark demon to show admiration, the violence demon to giggle because pochita's fighting style is very similar to him, the spider demon to feel scared of the saw demon. But they all have something in common, they all feel familiar with the sound of pochita's chainsaw.

Pochita continued to kill the zombies without caring about anyone, the corpses fell and blood flowed everywhere creating a scene like being in hell. Pochita laughed loudly, screamed, threw one head away and collided with another person.

"The shoes are dirty" the person complained about the shoe, he picked up the head and took a bite. He is a devil with angel wings on his back and a halo floating above his long red hair, wearing a Bureau uniform.

Kishibe: "Demon angel, this one alone has no aversion to humans. But don't come close, if you touch this demon, your life will be shortened."

The demon angel continued walking and watched as the members of team 4 completely destroyed the zombies. The demon angel stopped when he heard the sound of tearing flesh from behind, turned around and saw Aki cutting the zombie into pieces with his new sword.

Demon angel: "Hey... do you have a towel?"

Aki took out a handkerchief from her pocket and gave it to the demon angel.

Demon Angel: "Oh! Don't you dare come near me, don't you know that touching me will shorten my life?"

Aki: "It's safe to have a cloth, right?"

Another set of footsteps sounded from behind, aki turned around and saw a yakuza step out from the doorway, pointing a gun at them both. The Yakuza opened fire, but his bullet was stopped by the demon angel's wings. Aki immediately rushed forward, closed the distance and punched him in the face. The yakuza fell, blood spurting from his nose and mouth.

Aki: "Devil! Take him out!"

Angel: "I'm being ordered around...anyway, it's better than fighting"

The angel lifted the yakuza up and carried him out. Aki continued to perform the mission. He walked down the hallway and up a flight of stairs. He finished the stairs, looked towards the end of the hallway and saw sawatari standing alone. Aki confidently strode forward, clutching her sword.

Aki: "surrender"

"snake, release it" sawatari ordered, another nail disappeared and blood flowed from her nose again.

Aki's eyes widened when he saw the snake demon appear, opened his mouth and let some creature fall out. He gripped the sword tightly as the creature began to stand up.

Aki:" damn whore!"

Aki:" damn whore!"

Sawatari: "Devil, kill him"

______

After reading, please give me some comments or a vote