side story: a peaceful day of pochita and denji

6 months before joining the security department

"Woof!" The happy barking came from a dog with a chainsaw on its head and a chainsaw pull cord on its tail, that was pochita, now he was standing on the doorstep waiting for denji to return.

denji: "I'm home from school pochita"

As soon as Denji opened the door, the little dog jumped up and pounced on the bald guy's lap, rubbing his head on his chest while licking his face happily.

Pochita was very happy. Why? Simply in front of him was the person he considered the strongest being in his entire existence. He believed that, with just one punch, the man in front of him could can make demons explode into pieces, his strength and speed surpass even those of original demons.

But Pochita also knew that, deep inside Denji was sad because he couldn't find a worthy opponent. He didn't even think that he could defeat him in his true form, because Denji had never fight seriously. However, pochita does not understand why denji does not use that power to dominate the world, even dominate hell.

On the other hand, the bald boy was very happy even though his face didn't show it and he accepted the hug of his friend, his only friend.

And after the hugs, denji put the pochita down and went to change clothes and take a shower. They both looked in the refrigerator, it was empty so they both decided to go to the supermarket.

—-----------

The two were now standing in front of the supermarket while denji was holding a discount notice in his hand. Luckily, the sale hasn't ended yet. Denji put the pochita on his shoulder and started walking into the supermarket.

While the bald guy was constantly grabbing discounted items, pochita's eyes were glued to the bag of sliced bread and the jar of jam. Bread and jam, those are the two things the little dog likes the most, because that's what The first thing he ate when he came to the human world, the first thing he ate besides demon meat. As for pochita, no other delicacy can compare to those two things.

Pochita used her front paw to poke the bald boy's cheek.

Denji: "what is it pochita?"

Pochita used the saw on his head to point at the bag of bread and the jar of jam, then the little dog looked at denji with sparkling eyes.

Denji: "Yeah, there's breakfast for tomorrow, buy it too"

Pochita barked happily, on the way home Pochita always showed a happy face, he would not give his bag of bread to anyone except Denji. That night, the two decided to eat curry. After dinner, Denji brushed his teeth and hugged Pochita to bed, another peaceful day passed.