Chapter 29: Boom!

After Reze's suggestion, Denji looked at her with a bewildered face and tilted his head at her in confusion.

Denji: "run away? where do you run?"

Reze: "I know someone who can guarantee that the Pulice will never be able to find us."

Denji: "but why do we have to do that?"

"because...I like you, maybe you don't remember but...you saved me once, since then I've really fallen in love with you" Reze said her confession, she looked at Denji with a red face blush. Denji was extremely surprised by those words. The bald boy didn't know what to do in this situation. He just looked down at the ground while his face turned slightly red.

Reze: "why are you so hesitant? You don't like me?"

Denji: "no..it's not...it's just...isn't life still peaceful right now? We can still meet each other."

Pochita stood at Denji's feet, looking up at him with an expressionless face. The little dog didn't react at all, but Pochita's mind was completely different.

Pochita: (Denji...I don't know if you made the right choice or not but I will support you)

Reze: "denji...you like someone else too, right?"

"Huh?! Are not! Not available!" Denji confusedly answered Reze's question. Reze suddenly approached and gave Denji a kiss at the same time fireworks exploded in the sky. Pochita saw this romantic scene and could only shyly cover her eyes with her front paw.

While the two were kissing, Denji felt his tongue being bitten by Reze so hard, he immediately pushed her away.

Denji: "reze! What are you doing? I almost cut my tongue off."

Reze: (no way! with that biting force, his tongue should have been severed!)

Realizing something was wrong, Reze immediately backed away and pulled out a knife and threw it at Denji. Denji immediately caught the knife when it was only 10cm away from him. The bald boy looked at the knife in his hand and then looked back at Reze.

Denji: "Reze, I swear I don't like anyone else but you."

Reze: "it has nothing to do with that...you are my enemy now"

Reze raised his right hand and held the ring around his neck and pulled it out.

BOOM!!

A loud bang rang out, her head suddenly exploded and transformed into another shape.

With Reze transforming, Beam also immediately jumped out of the ground and hugged Pochita and ran away

With Reze transforming, Beam also immediately jumped out of the ground and hugged Pochita and ran away. Reze continued to explode, speeding up to chase Beam, but was immediately stopped by Denji, who immediately grabbed her hand.

"Hey, explain why..." Before Denji could finish his sentence, Reze threw a punch straight to the face. When the fist collided with Denji, it immediately exploded loudly. White smoke covered the bald man's face. Reze was about to leave, but she realized that Denji's hand was still holding her tightly and not letting go. The smoke gradually cleared, Denji's face gradually appeared without a single wound.

"Reze, what the hell are you doing?" Denji said in Reze's surprise, she continuously struggled to escape Denji's hand.

Reze: "damn it! What the hell are you?! Let me go!"

Denji: "don't leave without explaining"

Reze: "I...hate you!"

The bald boy was surprised by Reze's words. He froze right there and accidentally let go, giving Reze a chance to escape. She immediately left to chase Beam and Pochita.

___________

In a training building belonging to the Security Bureau, there is currently a match going on there.

"we have a champion!" a voice rang out. On a ring surrounded by many people, Aki stood on a ring with another person, blood flowed from his nose and mouth, his face looked extremely tired and Aki was still standing measuring with not a single wound on the body.

"Thank you for your education," the person said.

Another person approached and put his arm around Aki's shoulder, he was a man with slicked back brown hair and a large scar on his right cheek. "Aki, I'm sorry, I asked you to wake us up and calm us down."

Aki: "I never refused you, Nomo"

Nomo: "Really? Then go back to team 2! It's not too late!"

"The rumors about team 4 all smell of blood, if everything goes well you could be promoted to vice captain in the next 5 years" Nomo said with an enticing smile, but Aki just stared at him.

Aki: "thank you"

On the other side, Angel was standing far away from that group of people and quietly observed the conversation just now.

"Why don't you tell him that you're dead within the next 5 years?" Angel wondered, the two were currently walking down the hallway in the training building.

Aki: "who said?"

Angel: "power"

Aki: "that shrimp brain... don't tell anyone"

Aki: "That's lucky... I just want to die quickly, because once I'm dead, there's nothing I need to do."

While Angle was still complaining, Nomo came running from nowhere, he seemed to be in a hurry.

Nomo: "Aki, get down here immediately!"

Nomo led the two to Beam and Pochita's place. Beam and Pochita's faces were extremely worried. Aki knelt down on the floor, he was also confused right now.

Aki: "What happened? Where is Denji?"

Beam: "bomb...coming...bomb...gun demon partner...blocked by...bald head"

As soon as she heard the name gun demon, Aki immediately darkened her face and looked at Beam with an expressionless face and threatening eyes.

"how do you know that?" The cold voice coming from Aki made Beam hesitate and refuse to speak. He continued to make threats before Beam finally responded.

Beam: "if said...killed...promised...lady Makima"

Aki: "Makima?"

Beam suddenly shouted loudly, suddenly pointed towards the door and shouted: "I'M HERE! ARRIVED! THE BOMB IS COMING!!"

From outside the building, Reze in human form appeared in front of the building's entrance, Nomo immediately went out to block it.

Nomo: "Sorry, beautiful lady! This is the training base of the demon hunting team number 2! Civilians are not allowed to enter!"

"IS ANYONE THERE?" Reze stood and shouted with a smiling face.

Reze: "SAVE ME! THERE IS A DEVIL CHASING ME!"

Nomo: "quite a smile for someone who was attacked. Aki, quickly bring your friends inside, contact headquarters and gather team 2."

"And...Aki, have you met this girl before?" Nomo asked Aki with a bit of insecurity.

Aki: "Is now the time to flirt with girls?"

Nomo: "seriously"

Nomo continued to look at Reze: "no... that's not it"

Reze was still standing there, constantly shaking his head from side to side.

"No way, no way, there's no other way..." raised his hand and held the grenade pin on his neck "it's time to kill"

-end of chapter-