Chapter 12: first kiss part 2

"...":conversation

(...):interior monologue

---------------------

makima: "What's with the kissing here, denji?"

denji: "It's not like himeno wants to kiss you but it's so annoying"

himeno: "so you really don't want to kiss?"

fushi: "If you like it, you're still shy haha"

denji: "leave me alone"

aki: "Makima, I have something to ask you"

makima: "you say it"

aki: "recent cases, for some reason some demons often target pochita and denji. makima, you know what's going on with the two of them, right?"

makima looked at aki and pondered as if thinking and then she drank the beer in her hand and said: "I'll tell you after a few more drinks."

aki: "I'm sorry, just 2 more drinks"

himeno: " ahaha I'll help you, one more drink eeeeeeeeeeeeee"

—------------------------

The entire table was now filled with beer mugs, aki and himeno were lying on the table while makima continued to drink.

makima: "give me another beer and... can you help me clear some of the glasses on the table?"

When denji was admiring makima's drinking skills, suddenly himeno hugged his head and gave denji a kiss. This kiss made denji feel surprised and made him stiffen and unable to resist. Himeno's tongue entering his mouth made him experience what could be called a feeling of being high, and then feeling something was wrong he quickly regained his composure and pushed himeno away in embarrassment.

denji: "hey! calm down!"

himeno: "what's wrongyyyyy? I wanted to kiss you.. oweeeeeeeeee"

Himeno vomited all over the floor amid Power's loud laughter and Denji's horror. Luckily, he was able to separate from Himeno, otherwise Denji would have been the one to eat all the vomit into his mouth.

denji: (really)

—---------------------

At the end of the party, Makima offered to help Hayakawa and the others go home and when she looked around she wondered where Denji was.

makima: "huh...where's denji?"

everyone started looking around to find denji when one of them said they saw denji carrying himeno. Hearing this, an unpleasant feeling suddenly appeared in makima but she quickly ignored it.

—---------------------

denji was now carrying himeno on his back and standing in front of an apartment.

denji: "is this really your house?"

himeno: "reaaaaaaaaa"

she kept rubbing denji's hairless head

Denji: "Where's the key?"

Himeno: "It seems like it's in a pocket somewhere, right?"

Denji: "Is that so?"

denji put himeno on the ground and started searching for the key, after finding the key, he opened the door and carried himeno inside and put him on the bed. when he was about to leave, himeno grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the bed, stopping him from leaving.himeno lay next to denji while resting her legs on him, she started whispering in his ear.

himeno: "denji... do you want... sex?"

denji: "huh?"

-end of chapter-