2. First Meet

Please VOTE.

Enjoy Reading 𓆩♡𓆪

Author's POV

"Hello myself Shobhit Ahuja."

The young man introduced himself and shook hands with Sanskaar and then Naina.

Their hands lingered together for two extra seconds while maintaining an eye contact before Naina finally pulled back her hand.

Their interaction and Shobhit's weird gaze on Naina didn't go unnoticed by Sanskaar but he kept quiet.

"Shall we go and meet the Mahajan's? They must be waiting for us."

Rishabh suggested.

"Yes, let's go."

Arjun replied.

All of them went to meet the host of the party. Shobhit gave Naina a one last glance before he too went behind their families.

They all went inside and met the Mahajan's. The Mahajan family was a joint family and all the people in their family were very welcoming and genuine.

The event started and CEOs of the three companies were called onto the stage for speech and contract signing.

All this while Naina could feel someone's gaze on herself. She turned her head towards her right and found Shobhit staring at her from the corner of the room while holding a glass of drink.

He looked as if he was trying to look through her soul. Not being able to handle his gaze Naina hurriedly looked back on the stage where her father was giving his speech.

After the speeches, all the three CEOs signed the contract earning a loud applause from their guests and families.

After some time, people started coming and congratulating the CEO's. Naina went to meet her friend and being bored from all this Sanskaar went towards the bar to get some drinks for himself.

Reaching the bar, he found Shobhit having a glass of whiskey while looking at Naina like a lost puppy.

Having enough of Shobhit's weird antics towards his sister Sanskaar went and sat on the empty chair beside him and ordered a drink for himself.

Shobhit failed to notice Sanskaar's presence beside him as he was too busy looking at Naina.

"Hot hai na."

(She is hot, right?)

Sanskaar asked calmly suppressing the urge to punch the man who is eyeing his sister.

"Bohot."

(Very)

Shobhit answered, still in his dreamland.

"Aur main kaisa hoon?"

(And how am I)

Sanskaar grunted but still sounded calm.

"Huh?"

Shobhit finally came back to his senses and looked at Sanskaar after listening to his weird question.

"Oh, ha-hehehe. Hi."

Shobhit stuttered a little but soon composed himself.

"Jyada khi-khi matt kar. Muh tod dunga tera agar dobara meri behen ko inn tharak bhari nazro se dekha toh."

(Don't laugh. I will break your face if I see you staring at my sister with those filthy eyes of yours)

Sanskaar said while gritting his teeth.