33. Teasings and Trouble

225 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading 𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

I woke up and felt some weight on my belly. I looked down and saw Shobhit's big muscular arm resting on my stomach.

He was sleeping with his mouth open, his hair were messed up and his features shone under the dull lights. I caressed his cheek and pecked his nose before getting myself out of his hold.

I went to the closet took out a saree and went to take a bath. I did my morning business and came out wearing the saree. I wore my bangles and applied vermillion in my hair partition.

I heard a slow rumble of sheets from the bedroom and looked at the door only to find Shobhit leaning on it. His eye were half closed and he passed me a cute lazy grin.

I twirled to show him my outfit and he raised his eyebrows in appreciation.

"You look so..." He drawled.

"Fine?"

"Mine."

He flirted in his deep, sleepy voice. I blushed, not because of his comment but because of the way he said it.

He came and pinched my waist without a warning and pecked my neck when I glared at him.

"Go, get ready. I'm going downstairs." I said and pushed him to the bathroom. He huffed and went, without any protest.

I looked at my reflection for the last time and went downstairs. I was carefully stepping down the stairs, holding the pleats of the saree as it was difficult for me to walk in it.

I stepped down four stairs and a hand stretched out in front of me.

I looked beside me and it was Dipti.

"Good morning, Bhabhi." She said sweetly.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Want some help?" She asked forwarding her hand even more. I accepted her hand. She helped me reach the floor.

"Thank you." I expressed my gratitude.

"No need." She smiled and we went to the living room where everyone was already present.

"Bhabhi is here." Manik said and I greeted everyone. I stood near the small couch, at a distance.

Manik, Sarthak and Dheeraj stood up and came to me. They bend down one by one and touched my feet making me hella awkward.

I tried to stop them but them didn't listen. Everyone chuckled looking at my awkward reaction.

I too stepped forward and touched the feet of elders. They gave me blessings and Maa asked me to sit beside her.

"It's your first day here. We hope you're not missing your family much. After all we're a great company." Aashna joked and I smiled shaking my head.

"Where are Mamaji and Mamiji?" I questioned about her parents. They were here yesterday but I couldn't find them now.

"They went back to Jaipur. Mom had some urgent work that needed her immediate attention and Dad tagged along with her." Swati answered and my mouth turned into an O.

"Umm... Maa." I called her in a slow voice and she looked at me. "It's my pehli rasoi ritual today. What should I make?"

"Halwa."

"Kheer."

"Paranthe."

The younger troop screamed and I looked at them in horror. How did they hear me? I was literally whispering.