6. Shifting to his office?

It's been 2 days since I updated the last chapter and the votes on it are nowhere near the desired number.

I understand that everybody might not like the stories but if this is the case then comment about what you dislike so that we can improve.

It's my first story and I was very excited about people reading it. But seeing people not liking it is a little saddening.

As a new writer, vote matters A LOT. It is upsetting to see people reading the story but not voting it.

I was willing to do regular updates and complete the story within two and a half months but if the vote goals are not achieved then I will have to delay the updates.

50 VOTES on this chapter for next update.

I think it is a reasonable target.

Enjoy reading.𓆩♡𓆪

Shobhit's POV

"WHAT?!"

Everyone except Sarthak screamed.

I glared at Sarthak through the mirror, and he just shrank into his seat. Younger siblings are good for nothing, they can't even keep a small information to themselves.

"Last night, I thought you were blushing because of the marriage conversation but you really have a girl."

Chachi squealed.

"Are you guys dating?"

They all except Sarthak asked in unison.

I let out a defeated sigh as there is no way I can escape them now.

"I like her, but we are not dating."

Yet.

I said thinking about Naina.

"That's not a problem. I am sure you will woo her with your charm."

Dipti said excitedly making me smile at her words.

"Is she nice?"

Maa asked this time.

"You know her, Maa and you like her as well."

I said looking at her through the rear-view mirror.

"REALLY! Wow but I know so many girls".

"Tum konsi wali ki baat kar rahe ho?"

(Which one are you talking about)

She said excitedly at first but soon changed her expressions to the confused one.

"I will tell you once we start dating."

"Very confident, huh?"

Dipti said.

"Very delusional."

Sarthak muttered and everyone laughed.

We soon reached a beautiful restaurant and had our lunch whilst talking about random things. After having our food, we left for home.

I and Sarthak took out the shopping bags from the trunk and kept the jewellery bag in the car itself. Entering the house, we kept the bags on the table, and I turned towards him.

He must have understood what I was about to do, so he tried to run but before he could do that, I grabbed him by his collar.

"Kamin-zaadey. Tere pate mein koi baat nahi tikti kya?"

(Rascal. Can't you keep somethings to yourself?)

I said shaking him by his collar.

"Bhai sorry. Please maaf kardo. Aage se chup rahunga."