36. Seduction

350 VOTES! Level badhate hain🥰

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

AUTHOR'S POV

Yooo. Aaj mera POV chalega😎.
Toh chaliye shuru karte hein.

Ahuja Mansion

Everyone was sitting in the giant living room. The house was hustling and bustling with the noices of Ahuja family and their guests, who have been invited for Naina's muh dikhaai ceremony.

Naina was sitting, on a low heightened chair, in the middle of the living room. Her face was covered till her eyes, with a red net dupatta.

Her head was tipped down in timidity. Not beacuse everyone was looking at her and praising her. But because her husband was standing in a corner and he hasn't moved his eyes from her since she came infront of him wearing a pink saree, which he himself selected.

He had a flirty smirk plasted on his face and wasn't caring about his cousins who were calling him names for being so whipped.

His trance was broken when he felt a hard and painful smack on the back of his neck.

He hissed and stumbled forward by the sudden force. He turned back with annoyed expressions but soon the annoyance was replaced with surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Shobhit asked while massaging his pained neck.

"I'm here to take my sister back home." Sanskaar replied nonchalantly.

"This is her home. She is going nowhere from here." Shobhit frowned and placed his palms in his waist.

"She is." Sanskaar said and pushed Shobhit aside walking past him.

"No she is not, you bloody pyaar-ke-dushman!"

(Pyaar-ke-dushman: Enemy of love)

Shobhit yelled to Sanskaar's back. Sanskaar turned and gave him a disgusted look before he resumed walking towards the elders of Ahuja family.

The cousins who were silently watching the drama, laughed and mocked Shobhit.

The younger troop got up and walked behind Sanskaar. Sarthak dragged Shobhit with them. Sanskaar greeted the elders and one by one the servants started entering the house with packaged gifts, sweets and dry fruits.

"What is all this, Sanskaar?" Gayatri asked looking at the table that was filled with gifts.

"Shagun, Aunty. Mom has sent this." Sanskaar answered politely.

"But this is too much, son. You could've brought a box of sweets. It would've been enough... for me." Ankush, Shobhit's Uncle, said and picked up the neatly packed box of sweets, which was soon snatched by his wife.

"You're diabetic." Maansi reminded her husband and he showed his index finger indicating that he wanted only one piece.

"No." Maansi denied and passed the box to Manik, who smiled awkwardly as Ankush was glared at him.

Sanskaar passed a smile and shifted in his seat to look at Naina. Siblings had a eye contact and Naina excitedly waved her hand, like a child. Sanskaar softly waved back.

"How long will this-" Sanskaar gestured towards where Naina was sitting "-last?" He asked calmly.

"Kyu? Unke baad aapko apni muh dikhai karwani hai?"

"Why? Do you want your muh dikhaai ceremony to be done after hers?"

Sarthak joked and earned a glare from Sanskaar.