25. In The Car

160 VOTES!
250 Followers bhi karado 👉👈

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

I settled myself in his lap leaving him surprised. I pushed my hair back and wrapped a hand around his neck.

"Comfortable?"

I asked and he nodded his head, with his eyes wide and lips parted.

"Good. Now..." I smoothed down my other hand from his shoulder to his midriff. "Will you help me fulfill my fantasy, Shubh?"

I asked seductively and he silently nodded again.

He is so cute.

Grabbing his both wrists I placed his palms on my waist and he tightened his grip on me.

I am high on my hormones today. Yesternight I slept for four hours and woke up with a jolt. Not because of the nightmare but because of the wet dream I had about him.

And ever since then, I was looking for a perfect moment and place to kiss him senseless. Or to be kissed senseless.

Feeling my body getting warmer, I took off my coat and blasted the AC and looked back into his eyes that were now twinkling with desire.

I leaned in and brushed my lips against his cheek while caressing his chest. He turned his head to kiss me but I grabbed his neck keeping him in place. Just like he did to me in the elevator.

"Patience." I whispered against his skin and the muscles in his jaw ticked.

"What's that?" He asked with his green innocent eyes.

I chuckled quietly and slowly dragged my lips to his ear and bit his earlobe. His body visibly shuddered under my touch.

"Let me teach you."

I said in a low voice and kissed his earlobe. He pulled me closer by waist and my breasts touched his toned muscled chest.

I planted kiss along his sharp jawline and grabbed a fistful of his hair, forcing him to tilt his head to the side. I kissed his cheek, temple, chin before going down to his neck where I just gave him a soft tug with my teeth.

I opened the top three buttons of his shirt and ran my finger tips on his slightly exposed chest.

All this while he was sitting with his eyes closed and lips parted. Our chests moved up and down in a rythm. AC did not help a single bit to cool down the hot tension between us.

By now, our breathes have turned heavy and shaky. I felt a slight throbbing in my core, so I gave him a long kiss on the base of his throat and pulled myself back and pecked his lips.

"I shall leave now."

I said and his eyes shot open. I tried going back to my previous seat but he grabbed my hips and yanked me back in his lap.

"Are you playing with me, little one? Hmm?" He said in an unbelievably calm tone. I ping-ponged my eyes between his, that had a flame of desire in them.

"Because this is not funny at all. You can't leave me all high and dry."

He pinched my waist, making me wince.

"Also your fantasy hasn't been fulfill yet and as a good boyfriend, I shall help you with that." He said and grabbed the back of my neck, brushing his lips on my collarbone. He bit it hard making me hiss in both pleasure and pain.

"Ahh." I let out a moan and instantly placed my hand on my mouth.

"Don't." He grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand down. "Never restrain yourself when I am loving you."