38. Skincare

Vote kyu nahi karte? 2k se jyada log padh rahe hai tab bhi 400 votes nahi ho paa rhe. What is this behaviour??

400 VOTES!

Enjoy reading𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

After dinner, I was waking with Dad and Chachu while having a conversation that revolved around the reception party, that is supposed to be tomorrow.

After an hour-long conversation, we were interrupted by my mother.

"For how long are you guys gonna roam around likes ghosts. It's late, go to your rooms." She stated and glared at Dad. "And did you take your medicines?" She interrogated in her stern demeanour.

"Uh, that, haha, I was, you know, th-this Shobhit!" He stammered and made me stand in front of my angry Mom. I looked at him perplexed, unknown of what he was trying to do.

"Yeah, Shobhit stopped me here. I even told him that I have to take medicines but these two Chacha-Bhatija didn't let me go." Dad lied with sincerity.

Chachu and I looked at Dad with our hands stretched out in a questioning gesture. "When did we stop you?" We asked in unison and Dad glared at both of us.

"Oh so now you are playing innocent. See, Gayatri, how fast they flip from their words." Dad tried to manipulate Mom, into seeing me and Chachu as criminals of a crime we never committed.

"Stop acting now, will you? Go inside and take your medicines." My smart mother didn't fell into Dad's trap.

Dad obeyed and went inside, taking mom along with him. Chachu and I too followed them and then parted our ways to reach our respective rooms.

I entered the room and looked around to find Naina. She was sitting in the bed; her back was facing the door. I closed the door, and the sound made her turn around.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

I screamed in terror and took a step back looking at my wife.

She had white cement spread all over her face.

She too flinched at my sudden loud voice and looked at me with wide eyes.

Her wide eyes and white cement on her face made her look scary.

"What the heck, woman!" I expressed after my nonsense fear subsided. "Are you trying to do some black magic or something? And why the heck have you kept the lights dim?"

"Don't shout." She stated in slight anger. "It's not my fault that you get scared so easily. It's just a face mask, no need to scream like this." She scolded me and I instantly shut my mouth.

Yeah, right. It was just a face mask. Not need to be scared.

I huffed and walked further and sat beside her. She looked up at me and picked up the pink plastic bowl, that was kept beside the bed. She poured some drops of a magic essence that filled the room with a familiar scent.

"What is this?" I asked looking at the magic essence.

And instead of answering me, she turned the bottle making me read what was written on the label.

"Premium rose water." I read out loud and frowned. "What's premium about rose water? It looks like the ordinary ones." I asked a genuine doubt but she just rolled her eyes at me.

She kept the bottle aside and mixed the ingredients in the bowl with a brush, before forwarding it to my face.

I instantly threw my head back, in order to dodge her brush attack.