29. Last Day

Please don't be a silent reader. Spam the chapters with comments. Unreached targets don't make me upset when I see lots and lots of comments. So yeah... comment zarur karna.

160 VOTES!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

He leisurely kissed my scar and something unknown tugged at my heart. I caressed his hair and cheeks while he pushed my dress up further and planted soft kisses on my thigh.

My ugly scar exposed to him and he still pecked it, like it was something to cherish. The scar didn't pain physically but it hurted me everytime I looked at it. It reminded me of my inability to protect myself.

But he replaced the aching story behind my scar, to something pleasurable and beautiful. Now every time I'll look at it, it will remind me of him and his love.

He was on his knees for me, kissing my thigh like the world was ending and only I could save him.

His gentleness and all the past memories flashed in front of my eyes, overwhelming me so much that a lone tear escaped my eyes, falling on his hand that was holding my dress up.

He looked up from my leg and his face softened as much as humanly possible. He stood upto his full height and pulled me in a protective hug. His warmth seeped through me and I pressed my forehead on his shoulder.

"For how long am I going to cry over my past? When will I learn to face it? When will I become normal again? When, Shubh?"

I ranted out in frustration but instead of responding to my questions, he tightened his hold on me. He felt so safe at this moment that I wished for this time to last forever. He was caressing my hair but the frustration did not seem to go away.

So I pulled away and rubbed my face with my hands, like it would wipe away my anger and frustration.

He adjusted my dress like it was before our make out session and pecked my cheek.

"Calm down. Take your time and you will get over it soon. I'm here with you, to help and to heal. Just try to focus on the present and our upcoming beautiful future. And leave your past for me to handle. Hmm?"

I nodded to his words and looked out of the window. I don't have time to cry again and again. I have a lot of things to do and a lot of places to be at.

Shit. Places. Home. Packing. Wedding. I am dead.

Mom would eat me alive for sure. She strictly asked me to come home early and here I was still in the office past sunset.

I hissed at the thought and looked at Shobhit who was looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I've to go. We have a early morning flight tomorrow and I haven't still finished up packing the essentials. Mom is going to kill me." I said and hurriedly got down from the table and packed my stuff.

"My outfit, make up, accessories, footwear, ugh everything is still not packed." I spoke in frustration.

"Why didn't you do it when you had time?" He questioned with amusement.

"I was busy." I reasoned.

"Doing what?" He frowned.

"Procrastination."

I quickly pecked his cheek. "Bye. See you in Mussoorie, soon to be husband." I winked and departed from the cabin, leaving him in confusion.