40. Fun and Drinks

We are family of 500 now and this book has more than 200k views.

Khushi se dil gad-gad ho raha hai🤧

Thank you so much guys. This is all because of you. Just know that we appreciate and love each one of you. Your support mean so much to us🫶

420 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading 𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

"You are famous now." I joked and temperature of Sanskaar's cold demeanour visibly dropped by 10 more degrees.

Everyone was teasing him and Sarthak about the little sweet moment they had the other day. I bet he regret coming to the party.

He didn't appreciate everyone knowing about what happened but who cares about his appreciation? Literally nobody.

"Not again." He groaned and rubbed his face.

"Okay" I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. "But you two look good together." I said and he glared at me. Hard. I raised my hands in a surrendering position.

"Stop." He warned in his deceptively calm voice.

We two have formed a respectful bond between us (I don't know if he feels the same) since I got engaged. Before, he used to shut me up or ignore my entire existence as if I were a nobody. Which was true, as I really was a nobody to him.

But now he has grown to be more, uh, human like. He still does not talk much but he also does not shut people up for no reason. He listens and try to engage in conversation. Though he fails miserably, but a little progress is still there.

I don't know the reason for his sudden desire to change, but it's a good change so I am not complaining. I am just taking a little advantage of it.

"Hmm..." I voiced nodding my head. "I won't." I replied coolly.

It is fun to get on the nerves of someone like him, who usually shows no emotions. I like to get expressions out of such people, even if they are negative expressions. It actually feels nice to see them getting worked up by calm remarks.

He is like most of the businessmen out there. Tough and rough for no reason. Or maybe they have a reason I have no clue about. Either way, I don't care.

He wouldn't snap and that's what makes me want to tease him more.

Sanskaar clenched his jaw in annoyance.

"I think you really like being punched, don't you?" He stated like it was a scientifically checked fact.

"Naina wouldn't appreciate if you raise your hands on me." I used my protection card and he tsked.

There's no way he would beat me up until and unless I do something against his family, which I would never do because now they are my family as well. Duh.

"Using my sister to be saved, huh? Pathetic." He retorted.

"Thank you." I raised my drink in gratitude.

He kept drinking silently when my phone buzzed in my pocket, startling me.

I looked at the caller ID. Jeet.

He was calling after more than a month.

"Zinda hai kya, Jhingur?"

"Are you alive, Cricket?" I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"Thoda sa."

"A little bit." He replied sounding tired.

"That's enough. How is your-"