19. Shubh talking to his Family

Na 200 followers huye aur na hi pichle chapter par VOTE target pura hua. What a lovely welcome in 2024🥰

Issi khushi mein here's a new chapter for you all. Happy new year, thoda late wish kar rahi iske liye maafi🙏

125 VOTES!

Enjoy reading𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

Oh dear Lord, I cannot believe we kissed.

WE KISSED!

I kissed her. She kissed me. A proper perfect kiss.

It all felt surreal at first. Her keeping her hands on my nape and cheek. Me wrapping my arms around her waist and hair while we kissed each other.

Though she seemed okay after we left the site, but I knew she was anything but okay. Her always warm eyes did not have their usual fire.

And an urge to hold her close, an urge to not let her go, an urge to comfort her after the shitty day, sprouted in my heart.

Something sparked in my heart when she patted my cheek, and I could not stop myself from pecking her wrist.

I wished for nothing but to kiss away all of her scars she has on her soul, all of her dark secrets, her tears, her fears, everything that was upsetting her.

My world felt like crashing when she told she told me about her past. The way she held onto me like her life depends on it. Her sobs and tears felt like a punch in the gut.

The image of her lying under that monster sent a shiver down my spine. And only I know how much I wished to travel back in time and save her, save my love.

Once I get my hands on that fucker, I'll surely make him beg for his death.

After dropping her home, I drove to Ahuja Mention. They are already expecting me to be there as it's weekend.

I entered the house, and a servant told me that all the family members were in the backyard.

Walking up to the backyard, I saw everyone engaged in talking while sitting around the bonfire. Dipti was cuddling with Chachi and Sarthak laid there keeping his head in Maa's lap.

Sometimes I think about shifting back here with this beautiful family but drops the idea every time.

"Shubh, come. We were waiting for you."

Dadi said. I touched the elders' feet and settled beside Dadi.

Maa asked a servant to bring me dinner and now they started asking me questions about my health and what happened at the site today.

I told them everything except what happened in the car. They all had a look of pity for Naina.

"I hope she is fine now."

Maa mumbled. And I nodded at her.

"She is. Don't worry."

After dinner I cleaned my hands with the handkerchief and cleared my throat to gain their attention.

"I want to talk about something... important."

They all stilled hearing my serious yet nervous tone. God, the look on thier faces is making it more difficult than it has to be.

Breathe, Shubh. Breathe.

"I am ready."

"For what?"

Maa questioned and I gulped hard looking at her expressions.

Why the hell am I nervous? They will be happy about it.