35. Under Him

Waahhhh. Pehle toh 250 ka target pura krne mein bhi 5 din lagte the par pichle chapter mein toh ek din mein hi.... Naughty hore ho

280 VOTES!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

16+ content ahead.

NAINA'S POV

"Who told you to wear this?" He questioned tugging at the pyjama and I scrunched my eyebrows in nervousness.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered and he tilted his head, gesturing at the pyajama.

"Take it off." He demanded and my eyes widened.

My Heart started thumping at a crazy, abnormal speed. My tongue tied and I gulped down the lump in my throat.

"But you told me to-" I tried to speak slowly.

"Who am I, Naina?" He cut in between my sentence. I pressed my lips together not understanding the intension behind his wierd question.

He dipped his eyebrows in frown asked again, this time in a more authoritative manner. "Who am I to you?"

"Husband." My voice came out all breathy that I barely heard it.

He yanked me closer by the pyjama. "Louder." He said.

"My husband." I said a bit loudly but it sounded sensual for some unknown reasons.

"That's right." He smiled like a devil and dragged his hand up to the strings of my underpants. He tugged it and strings loosened a bit.

Shobhit lifted his eyes to me and I placed my hands on his bare shoulders for support.

His gaze, words and actions were making it hard for me to stand straight. When he did not see any discomfort he completely opened the strings while looking at my face.

Heat rushed up to my cheeks and I dug my nails in his shoulders. My head hung down in timidity and breathing turned uneven.

He inserted two fingers in the waist band and pulled the cloth down in a deadly slow manner.

Soon the pants joined the floor and my legs bared for his eyes. My whole body shivered when my legs came in the contact with the cold air and I tightened my grip on his shoulders. His eyes grazed my legs and I pressed my thighs together.

He made me stand in between his legs and grabbed the back of my thigh with one hand and used the other to side my shirt from where it was open.

My black lacey panties were now visible to him. He left my thigh with a hard tight squeeze and I hissed. He grabbed my waist and smoothed his thumb over the skin.

"Is this alright?" He asked and I couldn't process his words because my hazy brain refused to work.

His palms covered a major portion. He squeezed me harshly and I jolted out to the reality.

"I asked something." He said and I flicked my eyes over his face before giving him a small nod. But he was definitely not satisfied with my response. "Words, Naina." He drawled huskily.

"Yes." I muttered and moved my hands from his shoulders to his neck. "What are you upto?" I asked and pressed my thumb on his pulse point.

He let out a half evil and half amused laugh. He coolly raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"What do you think?" He asked or more like mocked me. "I'm upto many things. Things that you would make you cry... for more."

"That's fine but remember. Whatever you do, I'll do the same. So be careful, Mr. Ahuja." I said courageously.