45. Her Vengeance

Sorry for late update🙏

500 VOTES!

Warning⚠️: This chapter contains violence.

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

Shobhit's POV

I departured and went straight to the office. I saw Farhan standing just outside and he handed me the file I asked for.

I checked the papers and nodded at him before I started driving again. The destination was in the outskirts of the city. It was an abandoned villa.

I reached there and saw Sanskaar's car. He was standing leaning on the bonnet with his hands folded over his chest.

I turned the engine off and stepped out before walking upto him.

"This is the only place you got?" Sanskaar asked in annoyance, gesturing at the silent road and long tress everywhere.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes on his tantrums.

Like sister, like brother.

"Do you have a better place in mind?" I asked sarcastically and he gave a blank look. "How about we go to your office building or one of your extravagant institute?" I adapted a thoughtful expression before tsking at him.

This place was perfect. It was far from the city in a very silent area. No human or animal could be seen around.

I started walking towards the back of the building and Sanskaar followed me. There were stairs that took us to the basement.

The room huge and nearly dark. The sunlight coming from the basement hopper windows reflected on the pool in the middle of the room. The water was dirty. Dead insects and dust were floating on it's surface.

Keeping the file aside, I huffed and turned on the lights. I saw a small room and entered it. It was a store room.

My jaw clenched on it's own after seeing the materials kept in there. Ropes, iron rods, woods, hammers, chains, fire pit, wood chopper and some kitchen items.

This is going to be so painful for him.

I came out of the room after hearing the footsteps and saw Vijay approaching me.

"Abhijeet sir is here." He informed.

Sanskaar and I shared a gaze before I turned back to look at Vijay.

"Take the things out of this room." I said and Vijay obliged. He was about to leave but stopped hearing me.

"Vijay," I addressed and he faced me. "I know you got your job because of Abhijeet and you respect him a lot for that." He gave a confused look before nodding. "But... but he—" I gulped not knowing how to put it in words.

"But he is not really worth that respect." Sanskaar spoke for me. "He is a sexual abuser." Vijay flinched at his words before looking at me for explanation.

Sanskaar was brutally honest but Abhijeet's truth is brutal in it's own way. Vijay was young and poor when Abhijeet brought him to me and I gave him a job in the security team.

"This is the truth." I stated. "You can leave if you don't want to stay here and see him go through... you know what I mean." I suggested.

Vijay did not take much time to process the information, "I will be... I'll be just outside." He said and left without saying or hearing anything further.

I saw Abhijeet entering the basement and frowning at the view. His eyes fell on me and he raised his eyebrows in question.

"What place is this?" He grimaced. "I thought you called me to hang out or something."