44. Roar of Revenge

500 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

Naina's POV

Shobhit, Bhai and I came back after their cat fight, or more like dog fight.

Like seriously, what did they think they were doing? They would've surely broken each other's faces, if I had not stopped them. And what were they even fighting for? Only God knows.

Everyone was talking about what should they do about Abhijeet. Except one person. Prerna. She was usually silent among too many people but today she looked...hurt.

I know she does not express much but she must be equally, or maybe more, devastated after knowing about my past.

I walked up to her and patted her shoulder. She looked at me blankly. I held her arm and took her out of the room, ignoring the family's gaze.

We were climbing the stairs, but I felt a tug and looked at her only to see her face turning completely red and tears streaming down her face like waterfall.

My heart ached at the sight, and she threw herself in my embrace, crying silently.

"H-how come I never found out you were going through everything alone?" She cried and I patted her head. "You hid it for years? How did you even handle all of this?"

A lump formed in my throat as I thought about how much I was suffering all those years. I shook my head and shifted my attention to her.

"It was in the past. I am all good now." I tried to assure her.

"You are definitely not good." She looked up at me. "You fainted in front of me after having one look of that fucker!" She exclaimed in anger.

I made her sit down, then and there, on the staircase. And sat along with her.

"Because he came out of nowhere." I wiped her tears. "I was little shocked seeing him as guest in my reception party and, hence, panicked."

"A little?" She sobbed.

"Umm...a lot, I guess. But I'm fine now, really."

She looked at me blankly and her chin wobbled slightly before she whispered, "I should've stayed with you that night. Any of it would not have happened if I was there."

"Don't blame yourself. It was no one's fault."

"But still..." She sighed at my glare. "But I am really glad you shared it with Jijaji." She nodded.

"Yes. He helped me. A lot." I smiled as I remembered everytime he comforted me when he got to know I had a nightmare and how he took me out on a date after each of my Therapy sessions.

"I am sure he did." She said. "He was crying, holding onto you after you fainted." Her words took me by surprise.

"He did?" She nodded to my question.

"What have you planned to do?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"I will kill him with my own hands." I said mindlessly.

"Kill? As in...take his life?" She asked hesitantly and I gave her a shrug.

I have never been so determined to do something, let alone to kill somebody. I never found myself capable enough to face my ugly unpleasant past.

I was so scared to even look back and remember those days when I lived in constant fear of Abhijeet putting up my video and photos online. I still shuddered at the thought.

Not only he molested me, he also took a part of me with himself and planted life long terror in my heart. I want him to go through the same. The helplessness, the fear, the pain. I want to see the horror on his face when he is facing the death. I want him to scream and beg in my feet for mercy.