46. Passionate Souls

500 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading 𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

17+ content ahead.

One month later

Naina and I came back from the business party after a very hectic day. Today we came under the radar of media and they showed unwanted interest in our personal lives.

They asked us all sorts of questions after we recently announced that we were married.

Of course, all they cared about was engaging content for their audience. And what was more engaging and interesting than romantic relationship of famous or rich people.

As of now, we were in our room. I was working on the laptop while sitting on the couch in formal clothes and saw Naina struggling with something, from the corner of my eye.

I looked up and saw her struggling to remove the safety pin securing her Pallu in an elegant manner.

I eyed her from top to bottom only to stop my gaze at her bare waist. She must have felt my sight on her because she looked up, only for us to share a second long eye contact.

After more attempts, she finally succeeded in getting rid of the safety pin. The Pallu fell loosely on her arms, granting me a clear view of her cleavage.

Without wasting any time, blood rushed to my groin and my crotch strained against my zipper.

Fuck.

I allowed my gaze linger on her breasts and waist before meeting her eyes. The fire in her eyes matched that of mine.

A small smirk played on my lips as she took a hesitant step towards me. I closed the lid of the laptop and kept it aside, before resting my body completely on the couch.

She stopped in front of me and I gestured towards her Saree with my eyes. Something flared in her eyes and she slowly started to unwrap the long cloth for me.

The fabric pooled around her legs and she stood only in her underskirt and blouse.

She came closer and bend to keep her hands on my shoulders and settling in my lap. I knew bending was just an excuse to show more of her cleavage to me.

She tugged at my tie and pulled my face closer. Our breathes fanned on each other's faces and I pulled closer by her waist.

She started to loosen the tie before finally untying it. Her bangles made a jingling sound with her every movement.

She took me aback by placing the tie on my eyes, using it as a blindfold. My length throbbed harder in my pants.

"Naina," My voice came out low and rough with sensuality. "What are you—"

She interrupted me by a hungry kiss on the lips. I took a moment to kiss her back with same passion and intensity.

She rocked her hips, making me grunt in her mouth. Her hands dropped to my chest, and she began to unbutton my shirt.

Despite being incapable of looking at her, I could clearly imagine how she is at that moment. Her face must have heated up and, her cheeks and neck must be red. Her lips would be swollen and parted in want for more.

I fisted her hair in response and bit her lower lip, making absolutely no effort to hold myself back. She hissed and tore the shirt open in one try.

Her eagerness and my inability to see anything just made my brain go numb with lust. And I could bet, her condition was no better than me. I could hear her shallow breathe and feel it in the way she was rocking against me.