26. Movie Time

Dedicating this chapter to the readers who vote. Thank you so much for your constant support guys.💞

160 VOTES.

READ: From this chapter on there will be a lot of time skips until the protagonists get married. So don't get confused, you'll know when that happens.

Enjoy reading𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

"Wake up."

I heard a faint voice and pressed my face into the pillow. Suddenly I felt the bed dipping under the weight of someone.

Soon the duvet was snatched away from my body, and the person screamed again.

"WAKE UP!"

I grunted and opened my eyes to look at the culprit. There stood my good for nothing brother, on the bed towering me by his massive height, holding the duvet in his arms like a child holding a teddy bear.

"What?" I barked and he looked at me with disbelief.

"What? Seriously? We need to go for your engagement shopping, with Bhabhi." He said and I sat up hearing her name.

Shopping. Engagement. Her. Oh God.

I looked at the clock and, shit, I was late. Very late. I pushed Sarthak aside, making him fall on the bed, and ran to the bathroom.

Doing my business and taking a refreshing shower, I came out and dried my hair. I stood Infront of the closet and wondered what to wear.

I decided to go with a green turtleneck sweater and black trousers. I paired it with my watch, black jacket and boots. And looked in the mirror.

All set.

I went downstairs and greeted everyone. Maa, Dipti and Sarthak were throwing daggers at me for being late, while others were enjoying the show.

"Eat fast."

They were all ready to leave and I didn't even have my breakfast. So, I picked a sandwich and gestured them to move to outside.

I finished my sandwich by the time we reached the car. Settling myself in the driver's seat, I drove to the mall that was near Naina's house.

Reaching our destination we saw Naina, Sankaar and her mother waiting for us by the door.

I greeted Naina and her mother.

Turning towards Sanskaar I glanced at him, who magically had a visible expression on his face and that expression indicated a hint of annoyance and sadness. But he being he, spoke in his usual bored voice.

"You're late."

"Namaste, Saale sahab."

"Hello, brother-in-law."

He scowled at my remark and shook his head.

"Kaise din aa gaye hein, tujh jaise pille ka saala banna pad raha hai."

"How my days have turned, I have to be the brother-in-law of a puppy like you."

He said making me and Sarthak laugh.

Talking and walking we reached to a huge shop of traditional clothes.

Ladies started selecting outfits for themselves.

And Sarthak and I were utterly surprised when Sanskaar started helping them in choosing clothes. Actually, we were more shocked than surprise.

He was even smiling and cracking jokes with them.