22. Elevator Love

Yaar tum log Mahaan ho. Double update kya diye tumne toh vote dena hi band kr diya.

Ab iss chapter pr aur last 2 chapters pr vote krna matt bhoolna.

Humare exams hain toh waise hi chapter likhna mushkil ho jata h aur upar se kam vote dekhkar demotivate ho jaate hain woh alag.

Also I'm going to start writing the next book which is Sarthak's, as you all wanted. Though I am biased towards Sanskaar (he is my fave) and wanted to complete his book first but you guys like Sarthak more so lets just do that first.

125 VOTES!

Enjoy reading𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

The elevator's door shut close and I pinned her to the cold metallic wall.

Her little act of courage, earlier, almost killed me. Her foot touching my leg, sent a deadly wave of excitement, through my nerves, so unbearable that I choked.

On top of that, she looked so unapologetic about it. Her winking at me, smirking at me did nothing but made me want to kiss her until she was breathless and high.

Right now, she is caged by me and our faces are just inches away. Her innocent eyes looked up me and her red lips were parted in invitation.

I wrapped and arm around her waist and used the other one to grab her slender neck.

She tried to kiss me but I pressed my hand and kept her head glued to the wall.

"Jyada kuch khaas toh nahi hai, bas baatein acchi bana lete hein."

I repeated her sentence from earlier, my lips grazing her cheeks with every word.

"Is that what you said, love? Hmm?"

I asked and pulled her closer by her waist, pressing her body against mine. Her breathes turned heavy and fast. Her gaze travelled down from my eyes and stopped at my lips.

My little temptress.

The mere look of her eyes was enough for my brain to loose its thinking capacity.

"I said what's true."

She said in a low voice.

I passed a humorless smile to her and pulled myself a little away.

She seemed confused when I pressed the button that made the elevator stop in between the 13th and 14th floor.

She tensed and looked at me with equal amount of nervousness and yearning.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Stuttering now, are we? Where is my bold Naina from earlier?"

I said and again held her waist and leaned my back on the wall, with her front touching mine. She placed her hands on my chest and flickered her eyes looking at reflection on the metal wall.

"I actually liked the bold you."

I smoothed out her hair and she turned her head to me."

"I haven't showed you my boldness yet."

"Uh huh? Then show me."

I voiced and she looked into my eyes for a moment before she started leaning.

Just when I thought she will kiss me, she broke my hopes by pecking my chin.

"Aye."

"What Aye? You had one kiss in the morning. Now no more."