9. Their little flirtings

55 Votes!!!

Naina's POV

~ A Week Later ~

"All set?"

Prerna asked as soon as she entered my cabin.

"Yeah. Just a few more things need to be shifted other than that everything is done."

I replied.

Well, today I am shifting to the Ahuja's office. I am feeling both excited and nervous about it.

"Good."

She looked at me for a second before continuing.

"I am gonna miss you."

"You can come there to meet me...or Sarthak."

I said the last part mischievously and her face showed utter frustration at my remark.

"Please, not again."

She whined. I laughed.

"Let's go you must be getting late."

It was 2 p.m. right now and I wasn't late at all, but I didn't amend her about it.

"Yeah, let's go."

I said, picked my bag and left my cabin.

All the employees bid me good, and I reciprocated. Prerna accompanied me to the car whilst talking about random things.

Reaching the car, my bodyguard Jatin opened the door for me to which I mumbled a small thanks.

"Call me if something happens."

We both said at the same time.

"Yeah, I will."

We replied at same time. Mamta, Laxman and Jatin laughed at us.

"Okay, bye then."

"Bye."

I settled in the car and Laxman drove us to his Ahuja's office.

I have a feeling that this project is going to bring a drastic change in my life, though I don't know if the change will be good or bad.

Soon I reached my destination. I saw a few people standing by the door, but he was not there, and that fact disappointed me a bit.

A part of me wished for him to come and receive me but I guess, he was busy.

I came out of the car and was warmly welcomed by people's greeting and a beautiful flower bouquet.

Soon we headed inside the building, and I saw him.

Walking towards me, looking all dashing in his costume made black suit and well gelled hair.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Shobhit's POV

I was seated comfortably in my cabin, going through some files when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in."

Farhan, my assistant entered after a second.

"Sir, she has arrived."

He gave me the news I was eagerly waiting for.

I wanted to run to wherever she was but no, not here. I have a reputation to maintain.

Also, I don't want my employees to see me acting like a whipped teenager.

"Okay, I am coming."

I said standing up, took my jacket and left to meet her.