8. The Sweet Devil

VOTES!!!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

Shobhit's POV

"Then, I shall go and talk to her."

I said and went towards Naina, who was standing all alone in the corner, with a glass of juice in her hand.

She was in her own thoughts while looking at nothing in particular. I decided to take her attention.

"Hey."

She flinched at my sudden voice.

"Hi."

She smiled, as soon as she saw me.

"Happy birthday, Naina."

I wished her, and don't know why but my voice comes out heavier than usual whenever I say her name.

"Thank you."

I nodded with a smile. I lifted my hand to take out the gift.

"Here."

I forwarded the small box.

"What is this?"

"A gift."

I said in a duh tone, to which she rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit.

God, she looks so sassy while rolling her eyes.

Will she look the same when I will fu- AHHH. What. The. Heck am I thinking.

Fantasizing about her that too infront of her, when we are nothing. Lord. I am doomed, for sure.

"I know that. But what's inside this box?"

She said and finally took the box.

"See for yourself."

I gestured my chin towards the box, and she opened the box slowly.

My heart started thudding with, I don't know, nervousness maybe. Will she like it? I hope she does.

She went silent as soon as her eyes fell on the jewelry

She went silent as soon as her eyes fell on the jewelry. No compliment. No expression of disappointment. No. Nothing. Just a expressionless face.

Did she not like it?

Does she not like jewelry?

Is this not her style?

Should I have brought something else?

Should I ha-

"Wow."

She said after a long moment of silence. And I couldn't differentiate if she really liked the gift or she was saying it so that I won't feel bad.

"Do you like it?"

She touched the bracelet with her fingertips and said.

"Very much. This is so beautiful."