23. Therapy?

Author ke bohot hi dimaag jhanjhana dene wale din chal rhe h (exams) toh likhne ka time nhi mil raha, tho maine aage ke 12 chapters likh rakhe h pr mujhe 15 chapters aage chalna sahi lagta h. Also, woh edited bhi nahi h. Lol.

Iss paragraph ka maqsad kuch nhi h, mai toh bas ye batana chahti thi ki tumhari author tumhare liye busy days m bhi update kar rhi h toh issi baat pr mujhe follow kardo. Shabbash. I love you🫶

165 VOTES and 250 FOLLOWERS

(Itna toh kr hi sakte ho na apni author k liye👉👈)

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

I was dragged to the couch by Dadu and Dadi, as soon as I stepped inside the house.

Everyone is very happy since we came back from the Ahuja Mansion, yesternight. I too was happy until that nightmare happened.

"Why are you late today?" Dadu asked.

"I went to meet Prerna."

I told Prerna everything about me and Shobhit how we were going to get married.

But to my surprise, she was not surprised at all. She said that Shobhit and I were something that was bound to happen.

"Okay. Listen, Arjun just got a call from your in-law's house. They have invited us tomorrow to decide the engagement and wedding dates."

He informed and my eyebrows shot up at the word 'in-laws'. They will be my in-laws but still it sounds weird to me.

Everything about marriage is weird and new to me. I just hope everything goes well in the future and Shobhit and I have a beautiful life ahead.

Stop overthinking. He'll be there for you. Always.

Dad's words from yesterday, after coming back home, echoed in my brain. His voice was heavy with emotions, but he looked so relieved while talking about Shobhit.

He was hundred percent sure that Shobhit would make the best husband. Not gonna blame him for that when I myself think the same.

"Okay."

That was all I could say because the havoc in my head was too big to do anything else.

Everyone came to the living area and busied themselves in talking. I too joined them, and it surprised them a bit. Seeing me Sanskaar bhai also spoke a little.

I know they think that I keep myself distant from them. Which is, without any doubt, true. But I still love them a lot.

I sat beside Dad and kept my head on his shoulder, in return he wrapped his hand around my shoulders. Though I am going to miss each and every one person sitting here, he tops the list.

After talking for a long time, everyone returned to their rooms. I can't remember the last time I had such long talks with my family.

Regret engulfed me for never spending time with them, but I shoved it down before it started hurting me.

I was tired post skincare. My eyes closed on their own as soon as my body touched the soft silky bedsheet, and I was fast asleep. Just like that.

Though the sleep did not last long, and the nightmare hit me again. I flinched in my sleep. This time it didn't make me cry but still it was horrible.

Turning my head to look at the clock, I saw it was 2:19 in the morning.

Fuck.

I was so tired after being up for twenty hours, but these nightmares are not letting me sleep. I stood and settled in the couch, placing my laptop in my lap.