39. Reception

Chapters will be updates twice a week now (only if vote target is completed). Every Sunday and Thursday.

Because I am really excited to start the new book as soon as possible. You guys are also excited to read Sarthak's book, aren't you?

400 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

Naina's POV

"You look hot." Shobhit said when I came out wearing  the blue and pink lehenga.

"I know." I said and twirled to show him the back of the outfit.

I walked upto him and he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. Our bodies were pressed together and his warm breathe fanned on my skin.

He squeezed my waist and slowly leaned into kiss me but suddenly jumped back.

"What the–" I was startled by his feared voice and looked down on the floor only to see Billu looking at both of us with his cute innocent eyes.

"Billu! What are you doing here?" He yelled and Billu tilted his head looking at Shobhit.

"Don't scold him." I said and Billu started snuggling in my feet.

"I am not scolding him. He scared me." Shobhit argued.

I picked Billu up and kissed him head. I looked up only to find Shobhit glaring at Billu with a disgusted face.

I chuckled and kissed Billu's nose only to provoke Shobhit and it seemed to work. And then I noticed something and frowned.

"Billu! Why are you not ready yet? Are you not coming to our reception party?" I asked Billu finding him not ready yet.

"Ye kutta bhi jayega party mein?"

"This dog will also come to the party?"

Shobhit asked in a stunned tone while pointing at Billu who was snuggling into me.

"Of course! He is our child." I said and hugged Billu closer to me. "And do not call him 'Kutta'. His name is Billu and watch your mouth when you speak his name." I scolded Shobhit for my child.

"H.... huh?" Shobhit looked at me with wide eyes and confused expressions. Surely because of my rant.

"What huh huh? Go, let me get my baby ready." Saying that I turned and took Billu to the closet.

I took out a grey box and opened it. I took a red and black scarf from it and forwarded it for Billu to have a better look.

"Like it?" I asked and he sniffed the scarf before wiggling his tail.

"Uh huh, here." I said and tied the scarf around his neck and then joined a badge/tag on the scarf.

"Wow, very handsome boy." I said and stood up to keep the box inside the cupboard again. "Let's go." I said and he followed me.

We both went downstairs only to find Shobhit waiting for us beside the staircase, while everyone else were settled on the couches.

Billu made a noise and it took everyone's attention. They all looked at me and praised me. A lot. The younger clan started being dramatic.

They hooted and clapped making me shy. Dheeraj acted like he was going to faint and dropped his body on Sarthak's.

We all chuckled at his antics and Billu ran and stood between everyone. He loves attention. Everyone stood stunned looking at him and his tag before bursting into loud laughters.