3. Thinking about her

Please VOTE

Enjoy reading

Naina's POV

"Can I get your number, please?"

He asked taking me by shock. It's not like men have never asked me for my number. They have. But that's after we have talked a bit.

But this Shobhit guy is just way too fast. I mean like handsome hai toh kya kuch bhi karega.

(He can't just do anything just because he is handsome)

He must have guessed what I was thinking so he said.

"We are going to be business partners, so it will be nice if we had each other's contact number."

He added changing his tone to professional.

Okay, now it makes sense...but wait, business partners? What business? What partners? God, what is this dude saying? Man, I have nothing to do with your business.

Well, I will talk to dad about it later. I know, he is behind all this confusion.

"I can give you my PA's number. If there is anything related to business that you want to discuss about, then you can contact her. She will update me on the matter."

I said in a professional tone.

"Ok, sounds good."

He replied lightly nodding his head twice. I gave him my PA's number.

"Ok then, goodnight, Mr. Ahuja."

I wished him.

"Goodnight, Naina."

He said in his deep voice.

I nodded my head and sat inside my car to drive myself home.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Shobhit's POV

She sat in her car and started the engine. I just stood there and looked at her car leaving the venue.

At first, I didn't recognize her but when uncle introduced her, I was stunned. She has changed so much, in a good way.

She is 5'7 but still looks short in front of my 6ft body. She has got those beautiful long wavy hair till her lower back with tanned skin and sharp features. She looked so ethereal.

I started moving towards my car with the thoughts of my little embarrassing interaction with her. Settling inside the car I was about to start the engine but just then my phone started ringing.

I looked at the caller ID flashing my best friend Abhijeet's name. I answered the call while driving and put in on speaker.

"We caught him."

He informed, wasting no time.

"Good and what about the pen drive?"

I questioned.

Abhijeet sighed and replied.

"He sold it to the Patels for 15 Crore."

That. Fucking. Bastard.

In no time I could feel anger rushing through my body. My grip tightened on the steering wheel and pressed onto the accelerator. I took a harsh turn and started driving towards Abhijeet's warehouse.

HECK. That bastard was Dad's trusted man. He worked with our company for about 13 years but still decided to betray us.

He sold company's confidential information to those fucking Patels. Like seriously? You can't trust anyone in this era.