18. Kiss under the stars

There will be ✨️Double Update✨️ on the day we become a family of 200. Toh jaldi- jaldi follow kardo agar ab tak nahi kiya hai.

125 VOTES!

And comments bhi kiya karo yaar, hume bhi toh thodi khushi do.

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

"Office. I don't want to go home."

I replied and he drove towards the office without any questions. By the time we reached office, I had fixed myself enough to face people again.

We reached our floor and I saw Farhan, Sarthak and Mamta talking about something.

All three of them stopped when their eyes fell on us. The eyes of all the employees in the room were on me. They all looked at me with soft and sympathetic expressions.

They must have found out what happened at the site.

Shobhit and I walked up to them and Sarthak gave me a soft smile before speaking.

"All of your schedule has been cleared. You are free for today."

I looked at him and then at Shobhit who blinked his eyes at me and then back at Sarthak.

"Thank you."

I said to which he slightly nodded.

"Please don't mention."

For once he was not all smiley, cheerful and hyperactive. Instead, he looked very level-headed, mature and understanding.

I turned to Mamta before speaking.

"Mamta, call Prerna. Ask her to come here and meet me."

"Okay, Mam."

She did as I told. And I went to my cabin, but not before giving a small smile to all four of them.

After exactly twenty minutes, I heard a knock on the door. Prerna must be here, but she does not know the concept of knocking the doors. Then who could be here?

"Come in."

I said and waited for the person to show up. The door opened and Sarthak came in my view. I frowned at his sudden arrival, and he began to speak.

"Your friend is here to-"

"Naina!"

His sentence was cut in, when Prerna screamed my name and opened the door wider, pushing him aside.

She came running towards me and jumped on me to wrap her arms around my neck. I bend down a little to match her short 5'4 height.

We have a height difference of three inches which today increased to a good six inches thanks to my heels.

I heard Sarthak's laugh from a distance, and he closed the door behind him.

"You okay?"

She asked to which I nodded.

"What happened? Mamta told me that something happened, but not what happened."

I sighed and told her everything that happened on the site minus the part after I ran to the car.

By the time I finished telling her everything. She was red in anger.

"Kamina. Mere haath aa jaye ek baar. Uske koolhe na tod diye toh kehna."

(Rascal. Let me get my hands on him once. I will surely break his hips.)

She said making weird angry faces. Looking like a joker.