Contest #10: My Life | Winners

Well, well, well. It's that time again - results! Was your quote able to make the cut? Was it better than all the others? Let's find out!

1) dreamer4styles

What can I say? Absolutely brilliant! The way you described your life as a paradox and it all makes complete sense. Life has its amazing moments, but it also has the dark, cruel moments. When I read this, I knew it was going to be a finalist.

Job well done!

2) TheWriterInTheRye

Yours I thought was a very nice take on the brief. I enjoyed how you used a bubble as a metaphor and how the different features relate to things in life and personal qualities.

Thank you, it was lovely!

3) youlooksooocool

Nice layout of your quote! You wrote it a bit more poetical, leaving the 'dark' on it's own which I thought was very clever. It is beautiful, similar to the one in 1st due to the fact that there are so many bad things in life, but at the same time there are still beautiful creations.

Great quote!

4)lunarisinvictii

You weren't very far off the podium, your piece was very well written. The concept was great and I like how you tied it all up!

5) _morethanwords

That quote, I feel, is something to live by because I think it's something we tend to forget and it's a valuable lesson.

Well done to those mentioned above - please PM to discuss your payment.

Please remember, you all are winners! Don't feel discouraged because you didn't win, you never know what could happen next. Perhaps the next contest fits your style like a glove.

THANK you so much for all the entries for they were so good. It was one difficult task trying to eliminate some.

Hope you enjoyed the competition!

See you soon.

- N