Results and Contest #30

Hola competitors! This contest was even more popular than the 55 word story, if that's even possible. So after reading lots of entries I've finally settled down to three. No honourable mentions this time.

1.) PhanisOTP You are so talented at writing! Even though I spotted a few grammatical errors in your work- which could of been sorted by a quick read through- I was very surprised that you haven't published a book yet.

2.) teena9ediot I have to say, well done. It all flowed really well and I really understood your fear. Especially how you portrayed it at the start.

3.) TearDropMaterial This was really good, I'm guessing it was a childhood experience, I especially loved the guesses towards the end. It left me wondering. "What could it have been?" So a very well done to our winners!

Now, time for the next contest. Irony. You have to write a comedy circling around the theme of irony.

Irony = a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

Please PM me the story or the link to Caitlin_67 the deadline is Thursday midday (English Time). I will not accept any later, sorry! And the word count is 1000. Good luck guys!