Contest #3: Christmas Gone Wrong!

It's time for Contest #3: Christmas Gone Wrong!

**ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED**

Ahhh Christmas time. A time for giving, happiness and presents! The whole family is over, the food is delicious and everyone's having a good time... But uh-oh... Something has gone horribly wrong. What goes wrong is up to you! (Make sure you read ALL the rules before you start)

Write a story about a lovely christmas turned bad. It can be any genre you want, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Mystery etc. It must be between 500-1000 WORDS. It doesn't matter if it's a few under or over don't worry :)

PUBLISH it as a story on your profile and send me the link in the comments or in a PM.

It MUST include at least 3 different characters, include their name and family role e.g. Maria - Mother, Josh - brother, Sandra - Grandmother. You MUST include at least 10 adjectives (descriptive words e.g. beautiful, vibrant) and have a setting, e.g. house, church, campsite etc. PLEASE make sure you follow all the above when writing or your story will not be eligible for judging.

Entries are now open and they close 26th December (Boxing Day) then the winner will be announced on 27th December the following day. Sorry I know it's a short time frame but I still want it to be around christmas and have a christmas vibe going when the results are shared so that's the deadline I chose.

Next up prizes:

3rd Place - The link to your story and your profile shared. Plus a follow from us!

2nd Place - The link to your story and your profile shared. Plus one of your works from your profile and a follow from us!

1st Place - The link to your story and your profile shared. All your works from your profile. Plus a follow from us and anything else you want shared e.g. Blog, website, business etc.!

That's all I need to say.

Make sure you follow all the rules when writing your story or it will not be counted and judged.

Good luck and hope you enjoy. Get writing! :)

Merry Christmas! :)

~Contests