Contest #2 - December 2014: Disaster Tweet

Time for Contest #2: The Disaster Tweet!

*ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED*

There has just been a natural disaster, e.g. Earthquake, tsunami, volcanic eruption. You are one of few survivors and all you have left is your phone and Wi-Fi. You MUST write a 'tweet' (140 characters maximum (including spaces, each space = 1 character)) about your experience in the disaster and you MUST write about the destruction the disaster has left behind. Also you MUST add a hash tag at the end of your tweet that relates to your story. The hash tag = 1 character so leave room for it! You can make your story a sub-genre e.g. poetic, comedic or horror just make it after a natural disaster. MAKE SURE you include all the stuff included above to be eligible for a placing. Good luck! :)

(*side note: sorry there seems to be some confusion about this. Sorry for not explaining it very well. When I said, write a tweet I didn't mean write an actual tweet on twitter I meant write it on Wattpad 'as if' you were writing it on twitter or 'pretend' to write a tweet. Make sure you add the hash tag at the end. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Sorry about the confusion. :) )

Hope you have fun and good luck everybody. Entries close 18 December and the winner will be announced on the 20th.

You can send your entries to me in a comment, message on our profile or a PM. Next up prizes...

The prizes will be the same as last time.

3rd - Your tweet shared

2nd - Your tweet and one of your other works shared

1st - Your tweet, all your works from your profile and your blog, website or anything else you want shared

Good luck everyone and I hope you have fun.

Thanks!

~Contests