New Plans for Weekly Wattpad Contests

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed in the last chapter, I was looking for a special someone who could run the contests due to my life being a bit crazy. 

Contests is still continuing, but instead of sending the entries to me, you will send it to the new runner. 

I love doing Contests. Setting up exciting tasks, reading all your art works and them picking the winners, but unfortunately life happens. 

Don't fret, I will be back, just not for now. 

That takes me to my next point which is quite personal...

Lately something happened in my life and I am deeply and emotionally affected by it. I never imagined that it would have such an impact on me, but unfortunately, or perhaps, fortunately, I have been greatly moved by it. 

It is a very strange situation, hard to explain and hard to understand. Not even myself, an avid math student, can quite "get" why I feel what I feel. 

I just have an overwhelming amount of emotion that I need to take care of. 

It's a long story. So, I have decided to take all my overbearing emotions and my keyboard and write a book. 

Yes, a book. A place where I can take my experience and try to comprehend it and explain it. It is a way of dealing with it and I want it to touch other people just like it has touched me. 

I am taking my time and a lot of effort to really try and perfect it and pay attention to specific details. It's hard work, but if it can affect someone like it affected me, it will be all worth it. 

So what I am saying is that I will still be here, drop me a message if you want, I will just not be writing for Contests (just temporary!), but on an other book which I treasure and guard very closely because it is such a special, touching and personal story. 

Lots of Love,

 - N