Contest #25

Hello fellow competitors! I am the new contest runner, Caitlin (Caitlin_67)! 

As many of us have just started our summer holidays, the competition is called 'The Holiday from Hell'. It can be any genre you want; comedy, horror, romance. 

Sadly, to confuse you all, we have a few new rules:

-Any entry's PMmed to Contests won't count.

-All entry's have to be sent to my account  either by PM, sending a link to your book, or by email (please PM me to get my email).

Contests will be published on Fridays and entry's end on Monday 12:00pm, and the results will be published with the next contest. Also rewards will be done on the Friday, by my account. Ok! Now we're pass the boring stuff I can explain the details for the competition. 

As you know, it's called 'The Holiday from Hell' and the genre is your choice. The story has to be 500 - 5000 words long, approximately I will still judge your work if it's over the limit. 'The Holiday from Hell' should be about something going wrong when you go on holiday. For example; someone stealing your stuff, missing your flight or being scammed. It's your time to be creative with this.

Rewards:

3rd- A follow

2nd- Added onto the winners reading list for any of their stories (if they have one) and a follow 

1st- A vote, recommendation, added on to the winners reading list and a honest comment for any of their stories (if they have one)  and a follow.

Also note that late entries will be accepted.

Winners will be posted next week!! 

Good luck! - Caitlin