Contest #4: Results

The entries for the New Years What?-Olution?! Contest are now closed and the results are here! I'll be sharing the top 3 and 2 honourable mentions go to people who had really good sentences but didn't make the top 3. Ill say the top 3 and share their resolution! I'll also be dishing out prizes (sharing the top threes other stories etc.) Without further ado, let's begin!!!!!!!

**DRUM ROLL PLEASE**
----------------------------------------------

1st Place - @Rainbow_Ink

2nd Place - @foreverdreamin_

3rd Place - @scarlett-grey-ghost

Honourable Mentions: @OxyGenius & @KrazyLoverDreamer

Congratulations to the top 3 and those who received an HM. Thank you also to everyone else that entered. It was incredibly hard to judge and I wish everyone could've gotten a placing but there's always next time...

Now I'll be sharing the top 3 resolutions...

Here is 1st Place winner @Rainbow_Ink resolution: "In 2015 I would like to have strings surgically fused into my scalp, replacing my hair so that I can fulfil my dream to have a head of helium balloons and fly to the second star on the left to find Always Land where it's just Snape rocking back and forth on the beach saying 'always' and 'page 394 Mr Potter.' Then I'd just camp out there in a tepee made of TP. #peterpan #harrypotter"

Thank you @Rainbow_Ink and well done on first place. That was pretty crazy!

Here is 2nd Place Winner @foreverdreamin_ resolution: "In 2015 I would like to hop onto a unicorn and spread my bras everywhere so that the princes would pick them up and try to find the owner of those bras like in Cinderella with her shoe. Then I'll do a toothpaste and paintball war with my friends and dress up like Santa Claus, saying "Hoe, hoe, hoe," to everyone I meet. I'll then try to find work in McDonalds and replace the cheese with paper then serve them to the customers. After that, I'll act like a pig for an entire day, rolling into the mud and "oinking" everywhere. The next day, I'll call Barack Obama and will shout at him to come pick up the rubber ducks he ordered from Antartic. After that, I'll watch SpongeBob Squarepants with Sean O'Pry and Dylan O'brien because they'll be my teddybears."

Thank you @foreverdreamin_ for your entry and we'll done on 2nd Place. That was crazy!

Here is 3rd Place winner @scarlett-grey-ghost resolution: "In 2015, I would like to fly all the way to Neptune on a magical dolphin name Francisco. From there, I shall surf the planet's waves with the ocean God himself, Poseidon, and beat him (even though it would be my first time surfing EVER) with a super awesome move that I shall make up while hanging ten. And then, when Poseidon makes me a wave to get Francisco and I off of the planet that is just named after his Roman counterpart (and is filled with toxic rain), I shall then ride Francisco into the sunset with my true love (that is sadly not Percy Jackson)."

Thank you @scarlett-grey-ghost for your entry and we'll done on 3rd place. That was weird!

Now it's time for....

PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES!!!!!!!!!.....

For @Rainbow_Ink 1st place spot prize, I'll be sharing all her stories. I don't know if she wants a website or blog shared and same with 2nd place so if you got a top 3 and I didn't share something I should've or there's something you want me to add please tell me...

Here is 1st Place Winner @Rainbow_Ink stories:

Mortal Power - which is her Percy Jackson fan fiction. Unfourtanetly she's deleting it and restarting but I highly suggest you check out her new one coming soon :)

She also has a short story/poem called Fear which you should also check out!

She will be writing more stories in the future too so I suggest you follow too :)

As another portion of her prize Rainbow_Ink will also get a follow from us!

Unfourtanetly @foreverdreamin_ (2nd Place Winner) doesn't have any stories to share but will receive a follow from us a part of the prize.

3rd Place Winner @scarlett-grey-ghost has already had her resolution shared :)

That is everything I need to share.

Once again congratulations to the winners and people with HMs and thank you for all your entries. We had a record 75 entry turnout which I am so happy about. This contest channel has grown so much so thanks again.

The next contest will be up sometime in the next few hours. Hope your excited!

Thanks again!

:)

~Contests