Mother's House of Horrors Part 2

This week for the Community Project, we'll be slowly descended the stairs of madness.
Our main goal this week is to transform our characters into their monster counterparts.
You are required to come up with a suitable monster that represents your character and their flaws. My character, Silas, for example, is rotten on the inside with a festering hatred for everybody, so his monster is Miasma, the pulsating disease. Dresden couldn't fulfil his dreams, so his monster, Darling, makes sure nobody else can either.

Throughout the week, I'll announce 'weather reports' on my profile @timberwoolf will give you clues, challenges and direction in your transition towards being a monster. There will be four types of weather reports:

Milestones: These will be points in the week which you must include in your story in order to progress forward. It's alright to find alternatives if they suit your character better, but the main goal should be accomplished.
Challenges: These will be statements that you may choose to 'prove true' in your story. They may take some investigation, or talking to other entrants, or put your character way out of their comfort zones.

Forecasts: These are prompts which will give you a hint of the direction the story is taking. They are omens, or horoscopes, for the town of Carsden and your characters.
Headlines: These are snippets of news from around Carsden, purely for information that may or may not be necessary.
The first week we established our characters, and this week we're working off those characters to make them into monsters. Next week, we'll begin the faction phase, so as the 'weather reports' come in, decide if your monster wants to be with Mother, or against her.

Try to establish stronger relationships this week as well. While everybody's dark side is coming out, are you growing closer to them or further away from them? Is your monster complimentary to another, or do you clash with them?

We're working towards creating some extra spicy drama next week when we divide into factions. Will you be paired with your enemies, going against your allies? Will they see you as friends or foes? What will you sacrifice to protect Mother – or kill her?

This week is the phase in which we lay the groundwork for that. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to meeting your inner demons.