Contest #3: Results

The Christmas Gone Wrong contest is closed and the winners have been chosen! This was yet another hard contest to judge but I came up with a final result and now I'm here to share them with you. I should also note that TWO people received 2nd place because I just absolutely couldn't decide between the two people so they tied for 2nd :)

There'll be the Top 3 and 3 Honourable Mentions to those who didn't get placings but had great stories.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and are excited for the results! Thanks for your entries.

Lets get this started!...

**DRUM ROLL PLEASE**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place: @snigdha_xo - The Christmas Prank

2nd Place (TIED): @JuliaProud - The Perfect Christmas & @eloquentlywritten - Deck The Halls Or Nah?

3rd Place: @vocalquibbler - A Werewolf's Holiday

Honourable Mentions also go to @Good-girl-writer, @Niall_red_nose_day & @txtfire

* * *

Congratulations to those who received placings and mentions and thank you to everyone else that entered this was very hard to judge. :) (could the top 3 please PM me about prize dish outs) Thanks...

Now it's time for sharing; I'll be sharing the link to the top 3 stories so you can check out the whole story if you want. I'll also be sharing why I chose the top 3 stories. Lets get started...

Here is the link to 1st place winner, @snigdha_xo, story - A Christmas Prank: http://w.tt/1wTnjx7

I chose this as first because it was just beautiful. The romance was lovely and it made me feel a connection to the characters. The words were deep and flowed and I couldn't find any grammar mistakes. Absolutely stunning!

Here are the links to tied 2nd place winners, @JuliaProud & @eloquentlywritten, stories:

Julia Proud - http://w.tt/1D13uEE

I chose this as 2nd because it was so emotional and intense in a short space and flowed really well.

eloquentlywritten - http://w.tt/1D13x3k

I also chose this as second because it had a really creative and original storyline. Good grammar and also had a really nice, pretty cover.

These stories were both chosen as second because it was just so hard to decide between the two so they were tied.

Here is the link to 3rd place winner, @vocalquibbler, story - http://w.tt/1D13FzI

I chose this as 3rd because it had creative rhymes and was quite disturbing yet really funny. Love it!

------------

So that's everything, hope you enjoyed the contest and are excited for the next one. Thank you for your entries and congratulations to the winners. The next contest will be up soon!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!! :)

~Contests