Results and Contests #33

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter, new contest and the latest results. Excited? Well you should be, I'm making our next contest unique. I've noticed there's a lot of other contest accounts and books. So I'm trying this brand new way to make our contest more exciting and includes you a bit more, sounds like fun. But first, before I go into details let's get the results done.

1.) MakCheetah Oh. My. I got so emotional at the start of the book, then even more in the middle and at the end, believe it or not, I got even more emotional. I'm not one who usually cries, and I have never cried at a book before. But for this? I'd make an exception. I'd cry over this any day. I wouldn't normally say this, but guys, seriously, go check it out. I have never read anything so beautiful. 

 2.) MyOcsAreEverywhere Yes, I know this person has already won a contest. But trust me on this one. They deserve, also I loved the last line! 

 3.) HeyFangurl an interesting take on this, very imaginative well done. 

I got the idea for my new idea from an interactive book I read on here, I'm not going to mention them because they may not want to be advertised on here. But if they happen to stumble upon this, and ask for a mention, I will mention. And yes, they will know I'm talking about them because it's the only interactive story on Wattpad, it's really good actually, I recommend it. 

Anyway, I'll get back on track. After reading it it made me think "How could I get my contest book to be more interactive with its readers? And I came up with this: you all have to send me a link to your entry (sadly for this to work, it needs to be a published book. Sorry! It can still be apart of a contest book though, do not worry.) then, I go through the entries and choose what I think might have a possibility to win, it's like a second round of judging. Then, I update the story on Tuesday. (You have until Tuesday noon to enter this one, my apologies!). The update will include who I thought would be suitable for it. You then comment on the contest book who you vote for (you only get one vote, if you spam, your vote will be discounted.). I will put up the username and book name on contests, you will have to read their books, after you have voted on their books, go back to contests say which one you voted for. I will make a tally on Thursday so you have two days to vote. The winner will be based of how high the tally is. Please, vote on their book then on contests, I can't stress that enough. Otherwise you vote will be discounted. Please tell me wether you approve of this idea, wether it's too complicated or not or if I need to explain it better.

Now, for the actual contest. You will be writing in the point of view of an animal, any animal, it's your choice. It HAS to be a published book, and then PM me the link, so others can read it.

If you like the new way of voting, please tell me wether you do or not so I know if I should do this way of voting again.

 - The word cap is unlimited.

 - It has to be a new story, not one you wrote before hand. And it has to be written for this contest book.

 - PM me the link, and only the link, if you enter any other way. It may not be counted as an entry,

 - Vote fairly!

 - No hate on the entries please, we are a friendly community.

 - You have until Tuesday midday English time to enter

 - You have until Thursday midday to vote

 - If this is all confusing. PLEASE TELL ME. I can try and make it clearer.

 - If no one votes, I'll make the decision myself.

If you are unsure what time English Midday is for where you are, please comment where your from and I'll try to work out what time on Tuesday you need to enter by. Prizes: for getting in the second round, votes from the readers if they particularly like yours + reads. Winning, a follow, and if I particularly really like this first place, the winners reading list.

Ok. Good luck!

Good luck everyone! -Caitlin