Results and Contest #26

Hello competitors! I have the results from the 25th contest;

The Holiday From Hell. I have received a wide range of genres for the contest. It was a very tough choice to choose between all the entries... But I just about managed to! Now, here's the moment we've all been waiting for, the winners! 

In 3rd place, with the entry 'A Man of a Thousand Faces' it's DakotsBrown5 I particularly liked the part with 'Mary had a Little Lamb' very clever!

Now, with the runner up and the winner. I had a very hard time choosing between the two, they were both so good!! So, with second place it's Hammie888 she is a very skilled author, which is shown particularly with the sudden plot twist at the end. I loved how you ended it! It leaves the reader thinking "Oh god, what happened?" And leaves the reader thinking about it afterwards, which is quite a skill! 

And now... This leaves us with the winner. I shouldn't of- but I did- laughed so hard it left me in stitches. It's Tyger_Tyger

Please make sure you check them all out, they're all very talented. Also, because the contest was so close, I've decided to add in an honourable mention. They sadly won't get any rewards but you can all still read their story! It's ArcLight_08 with you don't know love! And,  your entry came in just as I was writing this! 

So, for the next competition it will be descriptive writing. You can choose any of the seasons; Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring. Anything can go on during the scene. As long as it's descriptive! It can be a genre of your choice, at any length. 

It has to be in for THURSDAY and to MY ACCOUNT (Caitlin_67)

 Good luck everyone! -Caitlin x