Contest #4: New Years What?-olution?!

**ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED**

Welcome to Contest #4: New Years What?-olution?!:

As 2015 draws closer people are preparing for the new year and celebrating like there's no tomorrow! As you may know at the end of the year some people come up with a New Years Resolution; something they want to achieve in the next year of their life. (In this story that year is 2015) For some people theirs are quite ordinary; lose weight, get better in school, save money to buy something. But it's time to get weird...

For this contest I want you to come up with an outrageous New Years Resolution! Something so crazy and wacky that no one would actually try achieve it in real life. The most creative and crazy resolutions will win.

When you enter please write: In 2015 I would like to... Then write your wacky resolution (make sure you include the words in bold above before your resolution to be eligible for judging There is no word limit or any particular rules except for the one above so go as crazy as you like :)

You can enter your resolution in the comments, post it on our profile or send it to us in a PM.

Entries close 5th January 2015 and the winners will be announced the next day so get typing and hope you have fun. That's all you need to know. If you have any questions just ask :)

*SO SORRY JUST REALISED I FORGOT TO ADD PRIZES. OOPS SO SORRY SO HERE THEY ARE:

3rd - Your resolution shared

2nd - your resolution shared, plus one of your stories shared and a follow from us

1st - Your resolution shared, all your stories shared plus anything else you want (e.g. website, blog, social network account.) and a follow from us.

Sorry for not adding that :)

Ready, set, GO...

Happy New Year :)...

~Contests