Chapter Twenty-six

I don't know how he gets up in the mornings.

When I went to his bed at eight to wake him up, he hardly stirs.

I tapped him lightly at first, then was shaking him lightly, before he finally stirs.

"Mmmm..." he muttered. And before I know it, he wrapped his arms around my neck and grabbed me down...! All my breath was knocked out of me.

"It's time to wake up.. otherwise you'll be late.." I told him.

"Let me just stay like that for a few minutes.." Well, I suppose he can have a few minutes..

After a minute or so, he spoke. My head was on his chest so I could feel the vibrations.

"Did I slept like this?" he asked.

"Mmm."

"How did you managed to sleep?"

"I slept in the other bedroom."

"Huh..."

"You should get up.. for your shower.. before you really become late."

"Argh," he groaned.

I chuckled as I pushed myself up, free from his hold. He let go. I sat by his side. "Wakey wakey," I told him.

He took my hand. "Do you want to come to work with me today?"

"Huh?"

"I just need to do a photo shoot. It probably won't take more than two hours. There won't be a lot of staff around. Just Zhu-jie, and probably the stylist."

I frowned. "How are you going to explain if anyone asks?"

"Hmm, an intern?"

"Intern? Don't I look too old to be an intern?"

He chuckled. "You look sixteen to me."

"Thanks.. very funny," I slapped his arm. "Come on, you need to get ready. I'll go make you some warm honey lemon water, good for hungover."

"Where you hear that from?"

"Zhu-jie say so." I got a text from her earlier.

He chuckled. "I thought why it sounds so familiar.." he stretched out his hands and I pulled him upright. Using that momentum, he gave me a peck.

"Argh.. you haven't brush your teeth!" I protested.

"I cannot kiss you if I haven't brush my teeth?"

"No you cannot."

He groaned.

I got up first to go to the kitchen and make him the drink. I also checked if there's any food I can make him for breakfast. He always made me breakfast. It's time I reciprocate.

But there was nothing, except for a packet of cereal and milk. There's no eggs even. Darn.

Should I order breakfast? But I'm not familiar with the delivery system here..

I walked into his room to ask him, just as he came out to his wardrobe, in jeans and top naked except a towel draped over his neck.

"Do you want breakfast -" I stopped short.

He was caught by surprise too. Red flushed across his face.

"Eh - sorry!" I immediately turned around and stepped out.

Later he came out fully dressed.

"Here's your drink. Drink up before it gets cold.."

He nodded. Nobody mentioned about earlier.